Chapter 9

Upon coming home on Sunday afternoon, Louis had to leave Harry to help with some pack affairs, as he would be taking over in just two short weeks. Harry decided to use this time to write poetry in his new notebook from Louis. So many good things were happening he felt the need to get it all out on paper.

This paradise is ours

With our feet in the sand

My heart is yours

We walk hand in hand

Don't know if I could shake

This feeling of being here with you

For the first time

You are making me believe

Someone can feel like home.

And then it dawned on Harry. He could move away a million times in a year and it wouldn't matter. Louis has become his home. His place to rest his head and feel safe and warm, His comfort, his peace. Location doesn't matter, and that is one of the many things he learned while in Miami with his alpha.

Monday morning came, and so did Louis with Starbucks for Harry. Harry kept his feelings of home to himself as he didn't feel it was the right time yet.

In English they had long past the poetry course and moved on to reading a book together-Romeo and Juliet. Harry had always been confused on why they would go through everything they did just to be together. That was until he met Louis. He now knew the draw to an alpha and understood why Juliet did what she did for Romeo.

During lunch, Niall was absent, which was odd because beta's usually aren't absent because they don't get heats or ruts. Harry made a mental note to check on him later.

Harry and Louis talked about plans for next weekend, even though this one had just passed, and decided that Friday Louis would come over after school and help him pack up his things. On Saturday they would actually move him into the famous third floor of the pack house.

Harry didn't say anything to Louis, but he admitted to himself that he was scared of running into Eleanor. The last encounter they had left a sick feeling in his stomach. Don't get him wrong, he felt confident and secure in their relationship, but that girl was bad news.

Harry spent a lot of that week alone. Who knew that prepping for taking over a pack could be so time consuming. Nonetheless, Harry used his time to write and go through his things picking through clothes deciding what to retire and what to take with him to his new home.

On Wednesday a new comforter came to his house addressed to him, from Louis.

And on Thursday a set of fancy pens for writing.

Finally came Friday. Glorious moving day. Nearly a month ago Harry was doing the same thing. Leaving his home, getting ready to start a new life. Gone were the feelings of doubt and nerves, and in it's place were only excitement and happiness.

Harry decided to stay home on Friday. He wanted to spend one last day with his belongings in his mother's home. Plus, there was just so much to do! He spent the day cleaning and organizing hoping that makes the moving process even easier. Though he knows when Louis comes over he will barely have to lift a finger.

When he got tired of cleaning, and there was no more to do, Harry indulged himself in a nap in his nest.

Harry woke up to Louis putting his belongings in boxes. Harry was unsure of how he got in the house being that his mother was at the pack house having dinner with Mark and Johannah.