Chapter 8

The week passed in the blink of an eye. Louis staying true to his alpha nature and continued to git things to Harry. Sometimes it would be in class, other times it would be left for him in spots in his home for him to find. Some of these gifts included kitchen appliances, perfumes, and Harry's favorite, designer clothes from Gucci.

During the week Harry has never felt more special in his entire life. Of course the gifts were nice, but Harry was more interested in all the attention he was getting from Louis. In school Louis would make it clear that Harry was his by putting his arm around him and walking him too and from each class. Louis had also made a habit of sleeping over at Harry's every night.

All week Louis seemed off. In a good way though. He seemed like he was hiding something-a surprise.

It was at lunch on Friday when he finally spilled the beans. "Harry I'm going to come over today after school."

Weird, usually he asks. But nonetheless Harry was delighted to spend more time with his alpha. "Okay Louis. What do you want to do?"

"Thank you for asking Harold. I want to help you pack." Louis have a mischievous smile on his face.

Harry was shocked when he replied, "That isn't for another week! Surely it wont take a whole week to pack up my things." Harry felt a little flustered from all this moving around so much.

"Omega, you're not moving in just yet. In fact, fuck the timeline of courting. You can move in whenever you're comfortable. 2 weeks from now, a month from now, whatever you'd like." Louis said seriously.

Harry let out a breath of relief. He knew that once they were mated he wouldn't want to be apart for that long, and with them staying together every night he knew that he couldn't wait more than a few more weeks from now. "What am I packing for then?"

"We're going down to Miami." Louis said pulling plane tickets out from his pocket.

Harry let out an excited yelp. "What are we doing there? When is the flight? Does my mom know?" Harry spit out a million questions at once.

"Calm, omega. Our flight leaves at 7, so once we are done we will drive out to JFK."

Harry got excited and started thinking of what exactly he needed to pack and when his brain was on overload he ripped out a piece of paper and started writing it into a list. And that was how the rest of lunch, and frankly the rest of the day went by. Harry was so excited that he barely listened enough in his remaining 3 classes to even take notes.

And just like that Harry and Louis were sitting on the plane before they knew it. Harry has never been on a plane before so his nervous pheromones were practically filling the whole cabin. Louis took matters into his own hands immediately. He scooped Harry into his lap and scented him lightly.

"Shh, omega it's okay. I go on planes all the time, I've always been okay."

Harry nodded into his shoulder and fell asleep shortly after.

By time he woke up, the plane would be landing in 20 minutes.

"Are you gonna tell me why you're taking me to Miami?"

"You'll find out in the morning, love." Louis chuckled when the omega leaned his head on Louis' shoulder.

"Well, now that I took a nap, I'm wide awake. What are we going to do?"

Louis thought about it before replying. "Why don't we settle into our room, eat a little something, and head down to the beach?"

Harry smiled at that. "Sounds perfect."