Chapter 28

"Aubrey get out."

"No."

"I said get out!"

"Gi, we're grown!"

"So?! You know my daddy does not care how grown you or I am. We're not married so put your stuff in the guest room."

Aubrey plopped down on the bed next to the opened bag Gigi was rummaging through and looked up at her to continue pleading his case. "Come on, babe, we both know he's well aware we practically lived together when you were in college."

"I don't care! If he wants to think his thirty-year-old daughter is a sweet virginal princess then I'm going to let him!"

"Sweet, huh?" Aubrey removed Gigi's hands from her bag and pulled her towards him to stand between his legs. He wrapped her arms around his neck bringing her even closer. If he couldn't convince her with his words to allow him to stay in the same room with her while they were in Houston, he knew there was always another way to sway her. "You haven't been very sweet to me."

Gigi smiled leaning in and rubbed her nose to Aubrey's while she pinched his cheek."That's because you called me fat," instantly she dropped her smile and gave a sharp yank to Aubrey's beard, "sweetie."

Rubbing at his chin, Aubrey resisted the urge for a petty comeback knowing it would only make the situation worse and prevent him from getting what he wanted. Again, he brought Gigi before him and placed her hands on the back of his neck while his own rubbed up and down her hips and waist. "Come on Baby Girl, you know you're far from that." He looked around Gigi, a smirk playing at his lips while he briefly admired her ass before returning his attention to her. "And if you wanna add a couple of pounds to those thighs," he placed his hands at the back of her legs and slid them up giving her butt a firm squeeze, "that ass..." He continued sliding his hands up, lifting Gigi's shirt, and began to place soft kisses on her stomach.

"Aubs," Though she tried to be firm, Gigi's voice shook from feeling his lips against her skin and she found her hands on his shoulders trying to brace herself from falling over due to her quivering legs as a longing for more of him started to well up in her. "Babe, we can't."

"Yes," Aubrey hooked a hand around Gigi's leg and brought it to the side of him on the bed, "we," he grabbed the other and did the same, placing his hands back on her ass when he felt the weight of her straddled comfortably on his lap, "can." In one swoop, he flipped Gigi on to her back and quickly claimed her lips with his.

"He's probably looking for us right now!"

"It's a big house, so we have some time." Aubrey delved down to Gigi's mouth silencing her with his tongue while his hands worked their way up her top until he had it off and tossed it aside quickly ridding himself of his shirt and hoodie as well.

"Genevieve!"

Instantly, Gigi froze and her eyes went wide, "See I told you!" She pushed Aubrey off of her, a little stronger than intended, causing him to fall to the ground while she rushed to cover herself and prevent her father from walking in. "Comin' Daddy!" Gigi ran to the door, yanked it open, and shut it behind her as she ran out and bumped directly into her father. "Hey, Daddy! What, um, what are you doin' here?!"

"I live here." Mr. Jackson crossed his arms and suspiciously eyed his daughter yet before he could question her, his attention was drawn by Aubrey walking out of her bedroom. "What were you two doin' in there?" He looked between the two young people taking note of how Aubrey's sweatshirt was now being worn by his daughter.

"Um... I was tryna show Aubrey this new dance move and, uh, he tried it and well... you know he's got two left feet! His uncoordinated self fell to the floor!" Gigi forced a tense laugh at her joke and tried to ignore the perturbed looks both Aubrey and her father gave her but realized neither saw anything funny about the situation. "Well look at the time! That food isn't gonna go get itself! See ya!" Quickly, Gigi made her way down the stairs leaving the two men standing alone awkwardly in the hallway.