CHAPTER 12

Caitlyn, Mitchie and Y/N all stand on the dock watching the sunset. Each girl was feeling sad they won't get to be apart of Final Jam later that evening.

"This was suppose to be a fun summer that was all about music," Mitchie speaks up suddenly, "but all I did was get caught up in Tess drama and dragged Y/N into it."

"It happens," Y/N says understandably.

"I can't believe I agreed to be her back up singer just because I got intimidated."

"Well," Caitlyn says, "that's what Tess can do to you."

"No, I did it to me." Mitchie says.

"I've never seen Brown so harsh." Caitlyn comments, changing the subject.

"I know, he just kept repeating," Y/N deepens her voice, "until the end of Final Jam."

"Um, we know," Caitlyn says pointing between herself and Mitchie, "we were there."

Y/N thinks wondering why he kept repeating those words. Figuring out what Brown was trying to indiscreetly tell them, Y/N turns to Mitchie and Caitlyn, a wide smile on her face.

"What?" Caitlyn asks wondering why Y/N was smiling so widely.

Y/N laughs before running towards the camp, having Caitlyn and Mitchie running behind her confused.

..................................................

At the Camp Rock theatre, Brown runs onto the stage as the campers cheer and clap.

"Ok," Brown says, "who's stoked?"

The audience cheers louder, showing their excitement. Waving his hands, Brown silences the crowd. "Ok campers, friends, family, camp rock bands, this is it. The night music history will be made as Camp Rock finds a new Final Jam winner!"

The campers clap, cheering. Again, Brown silences the crowd by waving his hands.

"This year," he announces, "the Final Jam winner will not only get Camp Rock trophy. And a big one might I add. He or she is going to get a sweet prize. A chance to record with my nephew, pop star Shane Gray!"

The crowd cheers as Shane stands up, waving to the audience.

"To make sure the right camper is chosen, we've invited the other members of Connect Three to be judging, yeah!"

Nate and Jason stand up, waving as Shane did, before sitting back down.

"Ok," Brown says once the crowd fell silent, "put your hands together for Barron James, Sander Loyer and the Hasta La Vista Crew!"

The audience cheers as the group climbs on stage, waiting for the music to start.

The audience cheers when they finish, standing up and clapping. Brown runs back onto the stage as they leave. "Oh my god, weren't they amazing!" The audience cheers in response. "Ok let's give it up for a group that has the it factor. Whatever it is, the It Girls."

Tess stands off stage waiting for her cue to enter. Peggy and Ella finally got sick of Tess being so demanding so they ditched her with Ella joining the Hasta La Vista Crew. As she looks through the crowd, she spots a familiar face taking a seat. "Mom?" Tess says with excitement in her voice, happy her mom came to see her preform.