Chapter 2

Raph's POV

While Leo and Mikey were out on "Late night patrol," and Donnie was working on a project in his lab, I was playing pinball. I was bored and had nothing else to do!

It was 10:45 when Mikey and Leo came back to the lair.

"We're back sensei!" Leo called.

"Anything exciting happen?" I asked.

"I told you crimes were exciting!" Mikey told Leo. I was a bit confused, but I didn't bother asking.

"We stopped the Purple Dragons." Leo said.

I went to bed shortly after that. I got tiered of boredom.

I woke up the next morning at 6:30. I've been having troubles with sleeping in lately.

I walked around to see if anyone else was awake. "Donnie, you woke up early too?" I asked him. He was sitting in his lab. He was working on his project again.

"Yeah. He said. "We'll...I actually didn't go to bed last night."

"Are you crazy?" I asked.

"Well I was working on a project. And I'm almost done!"

"I hope you're almost done." I said. "You've been working on it for weeks now!"

"Well it is a BIG project," he explained. "And if we're lucky, we might find out the results tonight!"

It was 9:00pm when Donnie came rushing into the kitchen. "Guys get over here quickly!" Donnie called. "You too Master Splinter.

We all came to the kitchen.

"Well as you all know I've been working on a project." Donnie said. "And tonight I found out the results. I've been looking for the answer for a long time. What I was trying to figure out was if we were actually brothers. Now before I tell you, I need to make sure that no one will be mad at each other. And we will all still act like we're brothers no matter what." Donnie said.

"I promise." Leo said. "Me too!" Mikey said. "Yeah, I promise." I said. Master Splinter nodded his head.

"We'll I figured out that..."