╰ ☆ 00

FOREWORD

WASHIJO (NAME) is what you guys call a weeb.

shoto todoroki and katsuki bakugo are her husbandos, and many more.

technically, her social accounts were almost filled with anime-related stuff, even her twitter or instagram accounts has those icons where you can see that boy who has two colors of his hair amazingly splitted, and her bio says that iconic line Endeavor calls his son: 'SHOTOOOOOOOOOOO'.

(y/n) plays volleyball in itachiyama academy on her middle-school years, and currently transferred to shiratorizawa in her first year, mostly high-school.

she did want to continue playing the sport, but due to her knee caps hurting time-to-time, (y/n) needed to take a break. her grandfather insisted to take her in shiratorizawa, due to the fact they were best buddies and her parents were working overseas.

affiliation: manager (shiratorizawa boys volleyball club)

PLAYLIST

𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 - 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 (세븐틴)

"a route between us without wings, i will not say anything without promise."

𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 : 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 (세븐틴)

"if there is nothing more than painful love, then go back before even more painful memories remain."

𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 : 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 (세븐틴)

"you in viewfinder, the way to set the focus on you is a tutorial of love."

𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 - 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅

"i got this anxious feeling, but it goes away for a minute when i'm with you breathing."

✂---

NETWORK LOVE is sincerely inspired by my babies, SEVENTEEN. me being an ushijima enthusiast, i came up bringing this story. listen to 17's soundtracks/playlist, i promise to whack myself if you don't like their songs. /i'm joking haha pls don't take it seriously

disclaimer: i do not own haikyuu's characters. i also don't own any graphic contents here in this book.