Chapter 7

"So ano na ang plano mo ngayon?" Tita Charlota arched me the question. To be honest, I have a plan. I want to make everyone who let our life miserable. I want my golddigger friends to suffer and make Daddy regret wishing to make me out of his life.

I looked at Tita, "Tita, balak ko po sanang tanggapin yung scholarship na binigay sa akin ni Mr. Mercado sa States. Pero pansamantala, I want to transfer to a high school sa states muna until I graduate using Mommy's money. After non, I'll take Business Management para atleast magawa ko ng matuto magmanage ng company." Plastering a smile on my face, I managed to sound calm.

"You're plan is good. For now, we'll get the files. Let's go" aniya

"Alright Tita" kinakabahan talaga ako. My nerves are showing and my adrenaline started pumping up. It's the first time na makikita ko si Daddy just right after Mommy's funeral.

We hopped in the backseat of the Porsche and drove. From my bag, I picked up my phone. This is my first time opening it. Di ko pinaglaanan ng pansin ito because nagluluksa ako. Pressing the power button, relentless notifications popped up the screen. Mommy's death became the hot issue for the SBIS page. My eyes traveled to the our group chat. Nakalagay doon ang 'pag-aalala nila sa akin'.

Habang binabasa ko ay tawa ako ng tawa. They even told me to meet-up. Knowing that they gave me trust issues. Kasi naman, they're like the my friends since seventh grade. Then, gagaguhin lang nila ako. I never thought that they can still manage to betray and use me.

While sarcasm is flowing through my system, my fingers led me to type the words ' see you in a bit"

"Iha, nandito na tayo sa school" gamit ang mga salitang iyon ay bumalik ang kaba at takot. I looked outside the window and gazed upon my 'former' school. Holding my bag, we stepped out the car and walked to the entrance.

This is the hallway where the normie students look upon me head over heels. It's like this hallway gives confidence that helps me to thrive into living.

At a distance, nakita ko na ang mga golddigger. They looked at me with their plastic smiles. Ang kakapal ng mga mukha. I swear kung may kutsilyo ako ngayon, sinaksak ko na sa kanila ng paulit ulit. Pero I need to contain myself kaya nilagpasan ko nalang sila na para bang hindi ko sila kilala.
Their reaction was hilarious from my Peropheral view.  I walked straight until we reached Dad's office.

"Are you ready?" I nodded. Tita Charlota knocked and in a few minutes, a woman opened the door. She looked tired and exhausted. Kusot-kusot ang damit, magulo ang buhok at pati na rin ang make-up. She even has lipstick on her side lip.

The woman passed by and we entered the office. With formalities, I stood up in front of Dad and fixed myself. Dad also looked tired. He has clothes that look like the woman. He also has traces of lipstick on his lips.

"Mr. Buenavista" I smiled. "I'm going to the states to study there. So, I need my files right now" Dad's brows furrowed and gave me a confused look. He stood up and shouted.

"Nonsense! Nasisiraan ka na ba ng bait Margarita?! Anong transfer, transfer?! Hindi ka nga makapagtino dito lilipat ka pa?! Saan ka kukuha ng pera?! Hinding hindi kita susuportahan sa desisyon mong yan! Nagawa mo ngang magabsent ng 1 week e. Tapos babalik ka rito para diyan?!" sabi niya.

Still maintaining my posture I smiled and said. "I don't need your support and approval anyways. Who are you by the way?"

"I'm your Dad for pete's sake! I am your parent!" sagot niya.

"Are you?" tanong ko.

Bigla siyang natahimik. I walked towards the table and started to talk.

"Dad" I said with pure sarcasm. "You told me na you don't want me to be your child. Now, I'm doing you a favor. Aalis ako sa buhay mo. I'm living a new life. And besides, you weren't there nung panahon na kailangan ka na'min ni Mommy. Ngayon? wala na si Mommy. Mabuti yun sa kaniya. Atleast, hindi na siya masasaktan pa" bigkas ko.

"Wala na pala ang Mommy mo e, bat ka pa aalis" aniya.

Napakuyom ang kamao ko. Wala na siyang hiya. "Ano pa ba ang dahilan ko para magstay? Diba wala akong Daddy?" tanong ko sa kaniya.

"Don't worry about it 'Dad'. Mommy left me with a bunch of money. Now, nasaan ang files na kailangan ko po?"

Natahimik na siya. "Just ask for it sa information desk". he finally said.

Akmang aalis na kami ng may nakalimutan akong sabihin.

"By the way Dad" nilingon niya ako. "You have lipstick and a hickey". I smiled.

Pagkalabas ay inakbayan ako ni Tita. I'm brave. I'm strong. I can do this. I can live without him. I can make him regret.

"It's okay tita" I assured her. My files were very easy to get. Mabilis ito nahanap since kaunti lang naman ang nakakapasok sa SBIS. As we're heading out, nagpaalam ako kay Tita na may kakausapin muna ako. Humingi rin ako ng ten thousand para ipamigay ko sa mukhang pera kong besties.

I saw them heading towards the restroom. I followed behind and ready to slap them with this ten thousand cash. I checked if may ibang tao maliban sa'min. Good thing ay wala. I locked the door and acted like I'm retouching. Sabay silang lumabas at natawa ako sa reaction nila, looking from the mirror. Tinaas ko ang isang kilay and smirked.

"Looked surprised, huh?" I asked with sarcasm.

"Babee!!! You're back!" She tried to hug me but with full force, I slapped her with a 5k total bill. Literally.

"Why the f-ck?!" she confusedly asked.

Kristal is silent for a while but tried to get near to me. I also slapped her hard with the remaining cash.

"Good thing, I slapped you with money 'besties'. I know that you're only using me. I have the f-cking thing recorded. Want me to play it?" I picked up my phone and played the record.

"I'm very sorry Margarita. I just need the money" Jorgie said.

"Oh please don't give me the I just need the money bullsh-t. Pwede kang humingi nalang at hindi na kailangan pang sabihin na ako ang money source niyo" I can't hold back my tears now.

"Mark my words. From this day, you're both gonna suffer. Emotionally and Financially. Goodbye and please, pick up the money. That's the biggest amount that you'll ever recieve" I walked out the restroom, with all the words out. With all my power, I'm will make you all suffer. Not just once. But repeatedly. Until they regret and begged for forgiveness. Once they did, maybe I can think of forgiving them. This is not just a promise. But a

curse.