♥ Last Notes

Even bad boys deserve their happy ever after...

*****

So yeah, Hi :)

You probably aren't interested in reading this anymore but still, I want to say Thank You So Much For Everything.

You guys are the best. Thank you so much for the support! :) I really appreciate all the votes and comments you had given me, especially for spending your precious time to read every chapter of this book.

Time is gold. And the fact that you spared me some of yours, I feel so special.

Thank you so much :)

This fanfiction/book is a product of my imagination, and actually, the fruit of my eternal love for Hanamiya Makoto. I do not own the anime or the characters, but the plot and the original characters are mine.

THIS STORY IS MINE.
SO NO UNACCREDITED STEALING OR COPYING OR WHATEVER-IT-IS-THAT'S-COMPLETELY-WRONG.
PLEASE.

Capisce? :)

That would be very unfair and disheartening in my part since I spent hours to write every chapter of this book.

Anyway, if you're interested, please do check out my other works or fanfictions as well. I have original books and a collection of Kuroko no Basuke Romance Stories. They're in my page so just pay me a visit if you're interested.

Have a nice day, love! ;)