Part 2

London, England, UK:

I'm y/n. I never knew my true, TRUE identity- but we'll get to that later. From as far back as I can remember, it had only been my mother and I. Being a single parent is hard enough without having a child like me. God, I was a nightmare. Mischievous little thing! I don't remember quite how or why I was so poorly behaved but it definitely overwhelmed my mother. She had nobody else in her life and I suppose that took a toll on her. She turned to drinking and became unable to support me. I was 6 when social services took me away. I mean, it was probably for the best.

I was taken from my countryside region of England to the hectic London city centre; that's where I grew up. I was always a smart child. Top of the class without the slightest bit of effort. I always felt like I was head and shoulders above everyone else- like I was developing quicker than my peers. I just never really over thought it. As I grew up I got quite involved with the life of crime. It was so easy to do in a big city. Nobody ever suspected me either - why would you? I was a young, innocent-looking girl. I had waist-length, fawn brown hair. It was always wavy - not curly - wavy. I was quite tall and had bright blue eyes with little splashes of green. My skin was that of a milky coffee colour.

So yeah, as I was saying, I got involved in crime quite a bit. I was smart enough to never get directly involved and was age 16 running a drug dealing business- always keeping my hands clean. I obviously knew it was wrong- and very illegal- but the money was good. I wanted to go to university and knew I'd have no financial support. This was bringing in a very comfortable salary! Nobody wanted to hire me, I had no choice!

That I suppose brings me to current day.

I slide the key into the door of my university accommodation. I take a deep breath and open it, stepping into a simple, blank-canvas of a room. This is a fresh start. No more crime. No more drugs. No more messing about. It's time for a new beginning. I was going to be studying biology and ecology. I know, 2 subjects. I needed to focus more than ever now!

I slumped onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling. Peace and quiet and privacy. Perfect!

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Ugh!