Rayla Part 3

"My names Callum, but you can call me Cal." Callum said, landing expertly next to the girl. 

"I-i'm Rayla." The girl said looking down. 

"Stop with the introductions. Who was chasing you and what do they want?" Amaya asked. 

"That was Felix and his crew." Rayla said looking up and pulling something from her pocket. "I sorta stole their Zircon gem." She pulled out a ocean blue gem attached to a  silver chain. Amaya gasped. 

"Woah." Said Ez. "That's pretty." and Callum nodded in agreement. Then he scurried up the rigging. 

"The pirates are gone." He called and Rayla breathed a sigh of relief. 

"We should head off. Then they can't track us and besides we already loaded the cargo." Callum said, sliding down a rope. He shook his hands for a second and then looked to Amaya for directions. 

"Yes." She said. "I'm going to go work below deck so I want Cal to steer and Ez to work on the sails." Callum and Ez gave her a salute and then headed to their assigned places. 

"So, Rayla, what are you?" Asked Cal, putting a hand on the wheel and calling out an order to a crew member. 

"What do you mean?" She asked. 

"Well you look really different. With your tattoos and white hair, I was just wondering. And violet eyes are definitely something I've never seen before."  Cal winked at her, causing her to look down blushing again. 

"I'm just a human girl." Rayla mumbled. 

"Well...your one of the prettiest human girls I've ever seen." Callum said and she looked up. He grinned and she smiled back tentatively. 

"Thanks." She said.