Ahh! Part 19

Callum was yanked through the water, narrowly missing fish and rocks. Hes screams, loud and clear. Callum closed his eyes. 'Its just water! Its just water!' he reminded himself over and over. 

Suddenly we was yanked OUT of the water and onto wood. Not just wood, a boat!! 

He sat up, the necklace no longer moving. He opened his eyes and saw Rayla and the rest of the crew staring at him, wide eyed and opened mouthed. 

"Cal!!" they all yelled and bowled him over with the force of their hugs. Rayla, however stayed back. She climbed onto one of the seats, and her tail disappeared. Once everybody was done hugging Callum he walked over and sat by her. 

"Are you okay?" he asked. 

Rayla shook her head.

"It was all a trick. My parents are dead, and now so is Adella. Because of me." 

Callum pulled her into him and Rayla broke down, sobbing. 

"I hate Felix. I hate him!" Rayla wailed. 

"I know, I know, shushh, shhhh." Callum stroked her head. "It'll be alright. Calm down. Calm down." 

The rest of the crew rowed, trying to look like they were eavesdropping. Callum knew that they were however. 

"I wish he NEVER lived." Rayla tried her tears on Callum's already wet shirt. The seaweed had come off when he was yanked out of the water. 

"But, if he never lived, then we wouldn't have met!!" Callum pointed out. 

Rayla looked up and smiled. 

"Thats true. I guess there is one good part to thing whole thing after all." 

Callum and Rayla leaned forward, but then Ezran yelled from the boat next to theres,

"What about me?! Shouldn't you make that TWO things?!" 

Rayla and Callum cracked up and so did the rest of the crew. 

Everything was going to be alright.