Chapter 4

Peggy POV

Laf, Herc, Angie, Lizze and I luckily had a seperate lunch period from Alex and John so that made making this plan a lot easier.

"Okay well first we have to confirm our suspicions about them liking eachother," Angelica points out.

"Yeah. I mean we don't even know if Alex is gay," Eliza adds sounding... hopeful?

"I think hes at least bi mon amis," Laf claims.

"Agreed," I add.

"We still have to find out for sure before we cary out with the rest of the plan," Angie states.

"Yeah you're right. Herc you want to ask Alex? I can ask John," I say.

"I can do that," Herc agrees.

Then we set up the rest of our plan before we head to our next class, which I luckily have with John.

John POV

I was sitting in my next class waiting for it to start. Peggy walked up to me and sat down by me.

"Hey John!" She signs. I just wave.

"So I have a question for you," Peggy starts. I look towards her with slight worry signaling for her to continue, "Do you have your eyes on anyone?"

Exactly the question I feared. Does she know? Of course she does I'm so fucking obvious about it. I feel heat rise in my cheecks as her face breaks into a wide grin.

"Oh my god you do! Who is it?" She asks. I shake my head. "Is it Alex?"

I feel even more heat rush to my face as she jumps in excitement. I look towards her and shes saying something. From what I can understand from reading lips shes saying 'I ship it!'

Holy fuck Pegs calm down.

Great now what is she planning.

Alex POV

After school ended, Herc stopped me as I was on my way to my dorm.

"Hey Alex? Can I talk to you?" Herc says, slightly loudly.

"Uh... sure what do you need?" I sign curiously.

"I was wondering if you liked anyone?"

Right as those words left his lips I could practically see a blush spread across my face. He seemed to notice. I mean who wouldn't?

"Is it John?" He adds, and as if it was suddenly possible my face grew even more red.

"I knew it! I knew it, I knew it!" He chants. I grab his arm to stop him from jumping around.

"Tell no one," I sign rapidly.

"Of course. Your secret is safe with me," He agrees. Then I make my way back to my dorms, trying to force the blush away.

Am I that obvious about it?

=====

Ggaaayyyyy!! This is one of few stories I wrote where they eventually date soooo...

Hope you're excited!!

Au revoir mes anges!!

- Heaven