Universe 1

Disclaimer: Characters in the RWBY universe are the property of Rooster Teeh. I do not own any canonical characters in the series. only of the oc character

Inspiration: fate kaleid liner prism illya movie

/-/

In a very, very legacy place in the middle of nowhere was a very old and dusty movie theater, in the place was a being called Character.

"I think this place needs a remodel" Character said as he snapped his fingers.

A bright light illuminated the whole place, once the light disappeared the whole place was clean and renovated, the seats could be seen more modern and comfortable, the walls of the place seemed in a better state and without a trace of dirt.

"Perfect," Character said as he smiled, "now all that a whole theater room needs is missing," he said as he snapped his fingers again.

Portals began to open in the room, while the people invited to the place began to fall.

"Ugh" Ruby moaned as she tried to get up, but in vain by the weight of the bodies on top of her. More grunts of pain came from the others coming from the rest of the RWBY team and the JNPR team.

"Get off me... Ugh!" Weiss growled, the only response I could get her was an 'oof' from Jaune when he received a blow to the head from her partner Pyrrha giving an apology.

After a few minutes and with some difficulty the eight managed to get out of the body mess.

The RWBY and JNPR team looked around to find themselves in a movie theater, recently both teams were returning to their rooms when a light enveloped them mowing them down.

"Hmm... where are we?" Jaune asked confused while scratching his head, trying to process the situation "I don't remember there being a place like this in Beacon"

"That's because Beacon doesn't have a place like this Mr. Arc" a calm male voice spoke.

Both teams turned around and saw Director Ozpin, who was accompanied by several familiar faces Glynda Goodwitch, General James Ironwood, Specialist Winter Schnee, Qrow Branwen, and Penny Polendina.

"Uncle Qrow!" Ruby screamed running towards her.

"Hello Pipsqueak" Qrow greeted, when he was about to accept his niece's hug a portal appeared above him, causing the person who fell to end up on top of him "Ugh ... Why?" Qrow groaned.

"Dad?" Yang asked in shock, looking at his father Taiyang Xiao Long who was getting up from Qrow's back.

Yang and Ruby rushed to help their father and uncle, while they had their family moment, Weiss looked at her sister Winter.

"Winter" Weiss greeted her older sister.

"Weiss" Winter returned the greeting "I see we are in the same situation"

Once the family moment weighed, Taiyang looked around, cleared his throat, and looked at the people in the room.

"Okay... can anyone tell me what's going on" Taiyang asked.

Qrow took a sip from his bottle before answering "That's the million-dollar question from Lien, Tai"

"So ..." Jaune spoke "a theater room?" he asked.

"It seems so," Ren nodded as he tried to prevent Nora from destroying one of the comfortable chairs.

"Here comes another" Penny pointed to the portal that was forming in the room, quickly everyone put something away so that nothing fell on them.