Universe 10

Disclaimer: RWBY universe characters are the property of Rooster Teeh. I don't own any canon characters in the series. only character oc

Warnings: this reading may have some spelling errors, excuse me and enjoy reading

Inspiration: Glichtale (Season 2 Episode 8)

/ - /

"Man, these scenes so far have been great" Sun commented while eating popcorn to wait for the next scene.

"You're right" Oscar commented excitedly "I hope the scene is exciting"

"I just hope it's not one of those boring scenes," Mercury commented making Emerald roll her eyes.

"So what will we see this time?" Ruby asked.

"Well we'll see that next" Character replied as he created a luxury sofa to sit on and make some popcorn "the next scene will be full of action" Character commented.

"That's great" Nora commented excitedly.

The entire audience prepared to watch the scene.

The camera begins showing the city of Vale, with two people in the lonely streets one was Blake Belladonna (Volumen 7), but she had a black mark that runs across her cheeks, the whites of her eyes were black and her eyes amber They were in a magenta color, the other person was Jaune Arc (Volumen 7), he was holding a heart necklace in his hand.

Most were surprised by the scene and how different Jaune and Blake counterparts looked, but the most surprised was Blake seeing the marks on his face.

"that's me?" Blake hesitated in his answer.

"Why does Blake have those things on his face?" Weiss asked confused.

"Even his eyes are a different color" Sun commented surprised.

"Hmm... interesting" Cinder muttered to herself.

Jaune ran a hand through his hair wondering if he should tell it too or leave it as it was.

"Do you remember these?" Jaune asked sadly.

Blake had a brief memory about the necklace, with her right hand she held the one on her neck and looked at it "No ..." Blake tried to remember, but they were just smudges "This isn't ..." Blake sighed "So ... did you keep it?" Blake she growled.

"What is happening to Blake?" Ruby asked concerned.

"I... don't know" Blake commented not knowing what to say about his counterpart.

Jaune opened his mouth to say something, but only closed it again.

Blake clutches her head with her left hand "Ugh ..." Blake groaned in pain as the black marks spread further across her face, Blake screamed in pain when she had brief flashback of Jaune.

"BLAKE" most who knew her cried out in concern.

"It's like something is possessing her" Jaune deduced.

"That's scary," Oscar commented.

"Never mind, our intrepid leader will help Blakey" Nora commented, Ren and Pyrrha nodded.

"I ... I don't want to talk to you anymore" Blake breathed a sigh of relief when the black on her face disappeared, a sword was summoned in her hand and she launched himself towards Jaune.