Universe 9

Disclaimer: RWBY universe characters are the property of Rooster Teeh. I don't own any canon characters in the series. only character oc

Warnings: this reading may have some spelling errors, excuse me and enjoy reading

Inspiration: Attack on Titan (Season 2 Episode 6)

/ - /

"This universe that we will see will be one that we have already seen" Character replied.

"Great, I hope it's the one with the superheroes" Ruby commented excitedly.

"Unfortunately it won't be superheroes" Character commented.

"Hmm... I wonder what it is" Ozpin commented curiously as he looked at the screen.

The scene begins showing Nora and Oscar walking on top of the wall, this wall is a total of 50 meters high, Blake was following the path of both of them, the clouds were obscuring the sky and towards some wind.

"It is not the uniform that they walked in the universe that Qrow appeared?" James asked looking at the uniform they were wearing.

"You're right" Glynda agreed.

"Ruby" Jaune called causing Ruby to stop and look over her shoulder at Jaune, apparently Jaune was injured in the arm he had him supported by a bandage that he was carrying around his neck "Can we talk for a moment?" Jaune asked.

Most were surprised by Jaune appearance, some noticed the wound, but his appearance was different: his hair was quite short, a short dress shirt showed his muscular-looking arms.

the girls in love with Jaune, blushed at her appearance, but Jaune looked at his body and then looked at his counterpart and frowned.

Yang whistled "You don't look bad Vomit-boy" Yang said while ignoring his father gaze.

Ruby turns around to face Jaune "What is wrong?" she asked confused.

Neptune who was a friend of Jaune stared at him and sweat ran down his forehead.

"Five years ago we destroyed the wall and attacked humanity" Jaune began in a low voice.

Most were surprised by Jaune statement

"What?" Jaune asked confused without believing the words of his counterpart "did he say that we attack humanity?" Jaune wanted confirmation as he looked at Neptune.

Neptune nodded in confirmation. "He did, but did he say five years ago?" Neptune asked.

"That would mean they made them when they were around 12 years old" Ren spoke.

"The exact age of them in the attack would be 11 years for Neptune and 12 years for Jaune" Character explained.

"I'm confused" Penny commented "How can children of that age destroy a wall and attack humanity?"

Some adults remembered about the Titans transformation and shuddered.

The camera widened to see Penny and Ciel Soleil her assistant walking on the wall, with Oscar, Nora and Blake behind them, with Oscar with his hand on his chin thinking.

"What if it's a titan that can dig into the ground?" Penny excitedly asked her assistant.

Penny gasped "It's me again" She commented cheerfully.

"Then it would be difficult to locate him" Ciel, warns him.

When the others kept moving away Jaune took the opportunity to continue telling Ruby his problem "I am the armored titan" Jaune pointed at himself with his good arm, "he is the colossal titan" Jaune pointed at Neptune with his finger, Neptune looked at Jaune in surprise as he grew more nervous.