Universe 2, Part 2

Disclaimer: Characters in the RWBY universe are the property of Rooster Teeh. I do not own any canonical characters in the series. only of the oc character

Inspiration: Captain America: Civil War (Airport Scene Part 2)

/-/

Sun slipped inside the Ruby Rose armor.

The scene changes to show Spiderman shooting spider web at Juane, but this was covered with the shield, with a quick reaction Jaune grabbed the spider web lodged in the shield and threw with all his might.

The force Jaune used was enough for Spiderman to be pulled towards him, Juane hit his shield against Spiderman in his jaw, Spiderman groaned in pain falling to the ground, quickly stood up and put himself away, Spiderman used his cobwebs to propel himself and climb on a cargo box.

Juane looked up looking at Spiderman "Ruby, should I tell you something else?" Jaune asked.

"You're wrong" Oscar took a breath "But you think you're right" Oscar said while nodding "That makes you dangerous" Spiderman flipped backwards, shot spider web towards the cargo box and swayed underneath, Spiderman shot another spider web, but Jaune dodged it.

Spiderman tried to hit him, but Jaune kicked him in the chest first, Spiderman flew crashing his back against the pillar that holds the cargo box.

Spiderman hit the ground moaning in pain, "Perhaps he is not mistaken." Jaune threw his shield where the pillar was, bending the metal surface, causing the cargo box to begin to crumble, the shield returning towards Jaune.

"So the spider boy was in trouble" Qrow commented still seeing the screen.

Ozpin nodded "let's see what he will do to get out of his situation"

"Come on Spiderman!" Ruby, Yang and Oscar supported.

The cargo box fell on top of Spiderman, but this one so as not to be crushed, he raised his arms and held the box tightly, Jaune adjusted his shield and looked at Spiderman "you have a good heart" Jaune congratulated "where do you come from?" he asked.

"Mistral" Oscar growled at how heavy the box was.

Jaune nodded "Ansel" he smirked turning around and walking away.

The scene changes showing Weiss hiding behind a box and shooting an arrow at Iron Rose, but this destroys the arrow directed at her, Weiss takes the opportunity to move from place, barely dodging an attack by Iron Rose.

Iron Rose attempted to shoot Weiss again, but his armor did not fire due to failure, "Friday?" Ruby waved her arm worried that something might go wrong.

"What's wrong with my armor?" Ruby asked.

"I think it's Sun, remember I go inside" Weiss replied.

"That's cheating!" Ruby complained.

Sun shrugged. "You have super armor, and I can get smaller," he said.

"In battles everything can be valid to win" Qrow took a drink from his bottle.