𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

"personality tests!"

the boys blinked. "once again, hinata what are you on?" sugawara asked. hinata smiled.

"we could see who would tolerate each other best and they wouldn't have much of a problem keeping them at our place!" hinata exclaimed. most of his senpais just stared at him.

"i...like the sound of that idea." daichi said.

--

"these two don't work out." daichi deadpanned at the restrained bakugou and the scared hinata.

"agreed. he might be capable of burning his house down." kaminari screeched while holding bakugou back. suga sighed and walked between the two.

"the amount of courage he has..." uraraka awed.

"maybe pair him up with deku. i mean like, their both innocent cinnamon rolls. innocent and precious." kageyama suggested. they turned their heads to him and hinata ran to him. "awwww, hinata does love me."

"go away dumbass it was a suggestion." he grumbled. but they could clearly see the pink tint on his cheeks.

"is there anyone here who's not gay?" bakugou finally grumbled.

--

"i'm taking iida because he's responsible." daichi said, walking towards the blue-haired boy. meanwhile, aizawa was talking with ukai.

"at least you're taking this pretty well." takeda-sensei smiled. aizawa let out an exasperated sigh, "actually i'm panicking and screaming inside, but other than that, i feel okay." he curt his lips.

ukai blinked and chuckled. "i'm taking you with me so that we'll talk more about these kids." aizawa sighed again, "okay then."

--

"no you listen to me you bald bastard-"

"WHO YOU CALLING BALD HUH HEDGEHOG?!"

"ALRIGHT YOU'RE ASKING FOR IT-"

"YOU WANNA GO CITY BOY?!"

tanaka and bakugou were basically yelling. tsukishima and momo nearby were covering their ears.

aizawa's scarf grabbed bakugou and restrained him. "i may not have my quirk, but this scarf still works against their will." he deadpanned and de-strained bakugou.

"your teacher's pretty cool." kageyama walked up to todoroki. he examined his hair and the butn on his right side.

"whats, what's with the red and white thing going on?" he said, pointing to his hair and his burn. todoroki had the same coloured eyes for now, but he still couldn't believe it.

"i have two quirks. ice from my right and fire from my left." he replied.

"sugoi!" kageyama exclaimed.

"you two would make pretty cool partners." daichi said behind them. "kageyama seems cool. i'll go." todoroki shrugged.

--

"okay, so the final pair-ups are hinata and izuku, bakugou and tanaka, shimizu and momo, yachi and uraraka, kaminari and yamaguchi, kirishima and nishinoya, todoroki and kageyama, iida and daichi ad me with aizawa." ukai announced and the boys nodded.

"well, not that that's settled, we should continue with our regular training." ukai continued and the boys ran back to the court.

"you guys can stay here and watch, don't do anything stupid." aizawa gestured as he walked towards ukai.

--

meanwhile in u.a

"THEY'RE IN ANOTHER DIMENSION WHAT THE HECK ARE WE GOING TO DO?!" present mic yelled. 

"calm down, mic. i'm sure aizawa thought of an idea." all might reassured.

"no i have not."

"still, how are we going to get them back? and in one piece?" midnight asked. "we can't possibly ask kurogiri to easily bring them back. we don't even know how he did it."

"we just have to be patient and wait. i'm sure a solution would come up." nezu assured the teachers.