I 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 hate it here.

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩.

I was accepted into UA but that's not really a surprise I guess. But it really piss me off on how big this fucking school is. It really makes a person wonder if this is a school or a fucking maze.

I think to myself as I continue walking until I bumped into something. I take a step back and look up to see a door that's says....1-A.

I really fucking hate it here.

I slid the door open and see teenagers my physical everywhere. I skimmed the classroom before finding the girl I had to save from the exam and a empty desk behind Kach- Bakugou. Hmmm which should I chose I could either socialize or die this is going to be a tough one.

Welp guess I'll di-

"Hey your the one I saved me! Nao right? "

Dammit.

It was the dumb brunette that almost got herself killed the exam.

"Yup that's me tho I never got your name."
I smile at her. Her cheeks turned red. Actually that's pretty cool can she do that on command?

"M-my names Uraraka Ochako don't forget it ok!" And then she ran over to seat and smoke started coming out her ears as steam sizzled on the top of her head.

A Female's body truly is a mystery that not even females understand at times.

I walk over to my seat and lay my head down on to the desk but it's a shame that I couldn't even rest my eyes. Aleast not when it reeks of 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁. And if you don't know what I mean I mean the two idiots that's arguing over a desk.

"Will you two ✨𝖘 𝖍 𝖚 𝖙. 𝖙 𝖍 𝖊. 𝖋 𝖚 𝖈 𝖐✨please."
It wasn't a request it was a demand and lucky for me they knew as glasses walked away with a huff and even though bakugou looked like he was about to burst a black vessel he turned around in his seat. How surprising it seems he's changed

]BOOM]

Or maybe not.

Did I ever tell you how much I hate it here.

I really hate it here

——————

Nicknames:

Tenya Iida: Teacher Pet/ Glasses/Chopanator

Bakugou: The class Daniel/Angry pomeranian/Gorden Ramsey Fan/ 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂

Uraraka: Dumb brunette/ puffer fish/ dumbass