Eight

I'd noticed that Camilla and Tyla had disappeared. I had a really bad gut feeling that they were hooking up. I really didn't want it to be true but I'd noticed they were getting on really well and they had definitely been flirting. I heard noises coming from the bathroom, the door wasn't locked. They were definitely fucking. I stood looking round the door. She was sat on my bathroom counter her legs spread with Tyla pounding into her between them. Her lingerie was pulled off her shoulders her breasts spilling over the lace, Tyla with his face buried in her chest. She looked delicious. I couldn't tear my eyes away I knew I should but I just couldn't put one foot in front of the other. So I stood and watched, my hand palming my growing cock through my sweats

She saw me. I couldn't tell if she was going to out me. She didn't and she locked eyes with me as she started to climax. I've never seen anything so erotic. I knew this was the point I had to walk out. Or Tyla would see me.

I dipped quickly and headed up to my room. I had to sort out this boner. I jumped in the shower and wanked thinking about her face as she cum.

I redressed and jogged back downstairs drying my hair. Tyla and Camilla where back in their spot but looked a lot closer. She avoided looking at me.

People started to crash. I didn't want to know if they end up sharing a room so I just grabbed a drink, my cigarettes and I head up to bed. I climb in next to a comatose Gabby. I lay down and drift of to sleep thinking about Camilla

—————

Me and Tyla ended up sharing a bed. We didn't have sex again but we did kiss and decided that we wasn't looking for anything serious we just wanted fun. Fun we could both do. We swapped numbers and decided if we ever wanted sex we could contact each other.

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Tyla. I turned around in bed and huffed at him.

"You said to call you! Can't have a booty call unless there is a call made" he smirks

"Good point, you could however have just grabbed the booty. It was within reach" I wrap my arm around his neck and pull him in for a kiss. He grabs the booty and pulls me closer to him. I wrap a leg around him as I feel his erection digging into me. He quickly strips me, he straddles my legs looking down at my naked body.

"Fuck me" he trails a finger down my chest

"Please do" he makes fast work of taking off his boxers off and sinking his dick into me. Grabbing my boobs as he fucks me. I feel my orgasm building and his dick twitch inside me. I reach down and circle my clit to bring me to climax. I moan as I feel him pull out and shoot his load over my stomach. He falls on the bed beside me tired.

"Fuck that was fun" he chuckles.

"Right I'm going for a shower. Someone made a mess" I giggle

"Sorrrrrrry" he drags the word out grinning up at me

🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️

After I got out of the shower I half expected to see Tyla asleep in bed still. He was gone but in his place was Post.

"You need to learn to lock doors" he says cockily

"You need to learn you have a girlfriend" I retort

"Touche. So are you two a thing now?" He presses

"What if we are?" I seem to have found my voice with him

"I don't like it" he snaps

"I didn't ask for your blessing and you don't have a say in the matter quite frankly" I clutch my towel around me tighter as I fold my arms across my chest feeling irritated. He stands and takes 2 large strides over to me and sandwiches me between him and the wall "What the fuck are you doing?"

"You can't tell me that your not attracted to me. I can tell by they way your body reacts to my touch" he runs his finger across my collarbone. My skin goosebumps under his touch.
"See, I bet if I spread those legs you would be nice and wet for me" he hovers his lips mere millimetres from my ear, his hot breath on my neck sending shivers across my body.

He was right I was hugely turned on. I could feel my pussy was soaked. It ached for him. I just wanted him to throw me on the bed and fuck me, hard. I could feel his errection digging in my stomach he was so close, he felt massive. I was imagining how he would feel stretching me. But I couldnt do it. He's got a girlfriend. Who is my friend, probably my best friend. I can't condone cheating. I place a hand on his chest and gently push him away. He backs up without any questions.

"Post..."

"Please call me Austin. Or daddy" he smirks

"Ok Austin... We can't do this. Your with Gabby. It's not fair on her" I push him a little further away to give room to move from Infront of him.

"She's not you"

"You don't even know me" I laugh

"I know enough"

"I'm not being the reason you two break up" I sit on the edge of the bed

"Does she even care? Will it even work with Gabby?" He huffs

"You won't know if you don't try. She's my friend..." He cuts me off with his lips