Eleven

What do you even pack for a tour? Especially if your going to be stuck on a bus all day. And your practically there to just have sex...

Tyla came with me to mine while I packed. He wanted to see where I lived. I didn't tell him Austin was probably going to be there or that my place was big and fancy. I didn't want it to seem like I was bragging. Like his place is nice but would fit into mine. Probably twice. I parked my car in my spot in the garage. Tyla had just about stopped drooling over my car when I punched in the code for the penthouse. He raised his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes dramatically but I felt super uncomfortable. I hate talking about money.

After the elevator doors open into my living/kitchen area I drop my keys on the kitchen counter and grab an apple. I motioned to see if he wanted one. He declined, well I think he did he just didn't respond. He was too busy gorping. He was looking around with his mouth wide open.

"How much are you worth?" He prodded me.

"Shut up!" I nudge him back. He wraps his arms around me. "It's not that fancy"

"It is. This place is niceeee" he drags the last word out.

"Thanks, I do love it" I hear footsteps coming towards us. I clench my jaw into a smile.

"Tyla, my man" Austin comes over and hugs Tyla but eyes our embrace closely first. "So are we making room for one more on tour?"

"Yes, that's why we are here packing up her stuff. Mines in the car. We still getting picked up at your place?" Tyla sits at the island

"Yeah pick up at 12. I'm going to stay here tonight then go home early tomorrow just to make sure I've got everything packed"

"Oh well we can all chill tonight then!" Tyla smiles.

"Who can chill?" Gabby walks in all smiles. I have to grit my teeth. Why am I even jealous?

"Tylas staying Tonight so it's easier for them both to meet at mine tomorrow for the bus" Austin says but I can hear the sarcastic tone.

"Yay your coming!!! Oh and we can have a couple's night tonight!!" Gabby claps. My eyes widen at her, I look around to see the boys with similar looks on their faces

"Chill Gabby we aren't together"

"Yet" she sings. I shoot Tyla a scared look, he starts to chuckle.

"Right what are we eating?" He rubs his hands together.

"Whatever you order" I sit on the stool next to him.

"Chick-fil-a it is then, give me your orders"

"Gabby knows mine I'm going to pack. My rooms the last door at the end of the hall" I shout as I walk off towards my room

🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️

Tyla finds his way to my closet after ordering everyone's food.

"Shit, it's like a store in here!!!" He looks through the shelves and racks that line the room.

"So will we go out at all? I'm just wondering if I need to bring any fancy outfits"

"Even if we don't you can wear them for me" he wiggles his eyebrows before tickling my sides.

"Tyla, stop it" I pout. He picks me up and puts me down on the island in the middle of the room. He positions himself between my legs .

"I'm going to get used to this" he lifts my top off burying his head into my chest. He unhooks the bra and lifts both breasts up in his hands taking turns in sucking them. I roll my head back as he gently squeezes them. He runs his hands down my sides to the waistband of my pants. I lift myself up so he can pull them off. He wastes no time in sliding two fingers across my pussy and then pushes them into my wet hole. He pumps them in and out of me while he continues to suck on my breasts. I unashamedly moan out leaning back on the cold marble. He quickly picks me up putting me down on my feet and bending me over as he swiftly pulls his sweats down and enters me from behind. I groan and start to push back up against him.

"Fuck, back dat ass up girl" I throw it back faster. He grabs my hair and arches my back. Grabbing my ass with his free hand. "Shit I'm close already" he breathes. I grind and rotate my ass into him. I feel his dick twitch so I reach down and rub my clit as he grabs my boob roughly. I shudder as my climax hits me. My pussy clenches milking his dick. He grunts as finishes.
"Fuck lil mama. You should get awards for that" I lift myself back up onto the counter and he stands between my legs with his head laid on my chest wrapping his arms round my waist. I twirl his dreads around my fingers

"But seriously, help me pick out clothes" I tap his head, he groans loudly into my chest

"It's like having a girlfriend" he chuckles

"Hey if your not careful Gabby will have you wifed up with me by the end of the week" I wag my finger at him, he shoots me look of dread before he starts to laugh

"Let's not pretend, you will be with us longer than a week. You will love my bus we are all fun" he walks around the room and starts to pull out clothes. "So sweatpants, hoodies, t-shirts. Even though you will be given merch to wear too. Some 'cute' stuff for the green room. You can pick the fancy stuff" he waves his arms around at the word 'fancy'

"NOW where's the lingerie?" He wiggles his eyebrows.