Twentyone

I loved the fact that we actually spent time together. I wanted to just sit and talk for hours. I want to know everything about her. Her work, her childhood, her hobbies. She knew how to work me but i'm not sure she realises how much of a hold she has on me. I feel like i'm becoming obsessed with her. I deserved her leaving me high and dry. I knew that, I'd done it enough to her. I couldn't help it though, she was easily teased. I couldn't help curse her for it, especially when I had to go wank before I could go back to the bus. Gabby would ask questions if she was awake.

I hoped she seriously thought about me and her. I know she doesn't want me to break up with Gabby for her. I knew it was for a few reasons but I didn't want to continue this whole charade anymore. Gabby doesn't give a shit about me I don't even think she even gives a shit about me being Post Malone. I just think she wants someone that's prepared to take care of her. I'm just not that guy. I can tell Cami doesn't want to lose her as a friend, She doesn't want to be the reason I leave Gabby and ruin their friendship. I didn't want to say anything because It wasn't really my place but I thought that Gabby was just clinging to her because of her money. Maybe there was a friendship there but I suspect that most of it is because she's accustomed to that lifestyle. We were stuck in this stupid cycle and Cami believed there was no way out without anyone getting hurt. I thought different, Gabby would just be annoyed we took away her potential meal ticket. A true friend would be happy that we found each other and give us their blessing.

I climbed into bed with Gabby and lay with my back to her. I didn't want to touch her. Didn't want to keep feeding into it. I needed to break it off and it had to start with stop the intimacy. I wanted to start breaking it off with Gabby. So that its not sudden. I also didn't want to have sex with anyone other than Camila. I needed to know what Camila wanted before I move forward. So I would know how to fully break it off with her, if I had to be careful about it or not.

————-

I was still straddling Swae when Tyla smirking took the blunt out of Swae's fingers. Taking a hit of us as his eyes trailed my body. He raised his eyebrows at me playfully. "If I knew a three way was on the cards I would have I initiated it earlier" I smack his arm playfully as I climb off Swae's lap.

"That is most definitely not on the cards Mr. So unlucky!"I pluck the blunt from his lips and settle back down on the soft seating, stretching my legs out once again. I grab the remote and start to flick through Swae's netflix.

"Can we not convince you?" he starts to kiss down my neck, pulling the remote out of my hand. He pulls my hoodie quickly off, leaving me in a black lacy bra with my pj shorts and he continues trailing kisses down my chest. I arch my back moaning as he licks and sucks at my skin. He leaves sloppy kisses between my breasts as his hands run up my smooth legs. His fingers teasing my heat as he rubs over my shorts. Swae snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me onto his lap connecting his lips to my neck. I roll my head back onto his shoulders as my head starts to get hazy. The mix of the blunt, alcohol and the sensations cloud my brain. I reach down and grip Swae's thighs to steady my dizziness. Tyla's kisses run down my stomach as Swae's hands start to roam, slipping a finger under my bra teasing the nipple. Tyla hooks his index fingers in my shorts and panties and looks up at me with a cheeky grin. I'm lost in the moment wanting nothing more for them to make me feel good.

Our heads snap towards the bunks as we hear someone stirring and heading towards us. I jump up quickly panicking and pull my hoodie over my head just before Bobbie's head appears around the corner. We all freeze guiltily.

"Room for a little one?" He picks the blunt up I had dropped into the ashtray. He takes a hit and surveys the scene in front of him. Swae now has a cushion covering his erection and Tyla is currently hiding behind me to hide his. Hopefully it all looks innocent to him. I make my escape quickly.

"Yeah Bobbie, i'm just heading to bed, enjoy boys" Swae and Tyla give me disappointed looks as I scurry away. I rush into our room and let out the breath i was holding. I throw myself on the bed and I lie starfished on the bed trying to clear my head. Did I almost actually do that? Austin is practically begging me to make up his mind for him and I come straight back and nearly have a threesome with his 2 best friends. What was I thinking? I definitely wasn't thinking straight. Do I want to risk everything to try to make something with Austin. Was he worth the risk? Some parts of my head and my body where screaming that he was but then the doubts creep in. I'm not sure if they are valid points or just because i'm scared to open up to someone. I dont have the best track record with relationships. I dont have anyone to discuss this with either... Girls normally go to their best friend, well my issue is that I want my bestfriends boyfriend. And i've now further complicated the situation by involving Swae. Who I also thought was talking to Gabby behind Austins back. I pull a pillow over my face a scream into it, blocking out my frustration. Why am I making everything 10 times worse?