Twenty-Nine

I don't what over come me but I couldn't wait any longer I needed him. It could be the earlier promise of fucking me on a car or the fact that I got half way through fingering myself before and got interrupted. I was pulling at the waistband of his sweats as he kissed me. Breaking my rule for the second time today. His hands pushed up the hem of my top grazing the underside of my breast. I gasped as he touched the sensitive skin. That urged him on to push my tank up and over my breasts. He pulled away from the kiss to gaze down at them. He dipped his head quickly to suck one of my hardened nipples into his mouth.

"Austin?" I whined, he stopped and looked up at me. "I need you to fuck me... Now" his eyes went wide and I managed to pull his waistband down and let his dick spring free. I bit my lip as it came into view. He rushed to pull my sweat pants down and fumbled pulling the pant leg over my air force ones. He didn't even bother with the second leg. He pulled my legs around his waist and slid his length into me in quick succesion. I threw my head back as I cryed out at the fullness.

"Oh shit Cam your so tight and wet" he groaned. I gripped onto his shoulders as he started to thrust into me, his large length hitting my g spot over and over. Driving me wild. My moans echoed through the huge warehouse.

"Austin, I'm so close" I squeeze my legs round his waist tighter making his thrusts shallower. I dig my nails into the flesh at the back of his neck clutching at his curls as I start to cum. I cry out his name as my walls contract around his solid member. He thrusts a couple more times before I feel him fill me with cum. I let go of his neck and lie back on the bonnet of the car breathless and panting. I see Austin stood staring at me. "What you looking at Rock star?" I chuckle.

"A fucking goddess" I smile and roll my eyes. I lift myself up on my elbows and look around my eyes adjusting to the dim lighting.

"Did we just have sex on a Porche 911 GT3?" I chuckle

"Yes, yes I think we did. Hey is this the one from fast and furious?!" he pulls out of me and pulls his pants up quickly while he pervs at the car. I hold myself up chuckling and clear my throat. "Shit sorry Cam. I got distracted" he helps me with my pant leg and straightens out my tank.

"Well that was fun. It can't happen again untill you are single though. I had a weak moment"

"Was more than a moment from where I was standing" he smirked. I swat his arm as I slide off the car.

"It's time to go, I need my beauty sleep"

"Surely you can't get any more beautiful" he smiles. I roll my eyes but pull him back through the offices and saying goodnight to the guards who give me knowing looks. I feel myself flush bright red.

"Shit, I bet they had one hell of a show" I Bury my head into his armpit. He frowns at me

"What do you mean?" he wraps his arms around me.

"There's cctv all over that warehouse" I start to laugh

"Shit, I can see the headlines now. 'Post Malone caught with pants down in miami warehouse' " he waves his arms in the air, I stifle a laugh.

"'With girlfriends sugar mommy"  I tease.

"You can be my sugar mommy if you like? I can take some time off be your toy boy. Find a hobby maybe" I swat his arm again.

"I'm not a cougar, I'm not that old!" the car pulls up and we slide into the back seat. I snuggle up into his side.

"I love this" he sighs. "I like drunk Camila. She's fun. She can't keep her hands off me"

"Omg Austin. Your so big headed! I can totally keep my hands off you!" I scoff

"Hey, the 2 times you've been drunk in my presence you've had your hands down my pants. That's all I'm saying " he holds his hands up defensively

"Your stick ain't that magic" I huff

"Well those noises you just made don't back up your claims and you have only seen the tip of the iceberg baby girl" he chuckles

"Is that a promise or a threat?"

"Both, I feel like waking her up now and telling her to leave immediately so you can come sleep with me"he twirled my ponytail around his hand

" I know but we can do that soon. How are you going to tell her? " I stroked his handsome face. He looked deep in thought

" I have no idea... I'm just going to wing it. I hope she doesn't cry I'm not equipt to deal with her crying" he rubs his face. We pull up at the busses and we get out both yawning and stretching. Austin pulls me to him wrapping his arm around my waist. "I don't want to let you go to that bunk with him" he pouts

"Maybe I'll send you a goodnight picture" I wink at him and give him a light kiss on the lips.

He let's out a low growl "Tell him he can't touch, your mine" his possessiveness made me wet instantly. I bit my lip and ran my hands down his torso pushing myself away before this progressed any further. I got myself in bed pushing Tyla to his side of the bed

Austin 🤠
Wish you where here
Also
She's on the next flight tomorrow home. And she knows about us so maybe don't let her in your house alone

Shit... I better call my security