chapter [6]

"Park Seonghwa, wake the fuck up or I'm gonna send some electricity through your veins!"

Was that... Yunho?

With the sudden realization my eyes widened and I jumped up almost pushing the mint haired male on the wet and cold grass.

"YUNHO! Wh- what in gods name happend?!"
I yelled at him and looked down at myself. There wasn't any sign of cuts or other injuries... actually I felt really good. My gaze rised to the sky next. Judging by the brightness I was unconscious for about 20 minutes.

"Calm down, Idiot." Yunho muttered in annoyance and got up from the floor.
"I saw something like a lightning explosion from far away but when I came here these water clan people where already gone and you and that dude were sleeping on the ground. Care to explain?"
I didn't know what happened exactly. Everything went too fast. But-
"Wait, what dude do you m-?"
Right, I remembered... someone jumped infront of me.

In less than a second I turned around and finally took notice of the unconsious boy infront of us. He was lying on his back, wearing a black leather jacket and black ripped jeans.

"Oh yeah, it's Kang Yeosang by the way." Yunho explained carelessly. "You know? You threatend to rape him before you broke into his bathroom and you punshed him K.O."
"What the fuck?!"
I couldn't believe my eyes... Yeosang?! Was he the person that jumped infront of me? But where did the light come from then...
"Why is he here?" I asked in confusion and turned to the other again. But he just shrugged.

"Like I said... I found him lying here and it looks like he might have followed you."
"B- But he jumped infront of me when someone tried to kill me and then the light appeared and-"
"Calm down, Hwa. No one of you is hurt." Yunho interrupted me but it made no sense.

How was it possible that the ice bullets didn't even land a scratch on him? Therefore he would have either needed a really strong shield or a magic ability that could help him... but the white light didn't feel hot like the light of Soyeon nor did it show any signs of water... he couldn't be from a clan, could he?

"Yunho, I think we should observe him..." I slowly mumbled and the said boy stopped in his movements.
"You might be right... we can't explain what happend but still..." his expression was dead serious.
"Your dad doesn't want you to interfere with the water clan and if we dig deeper into this there's a high chance that we might have to confront them again."

Yeah, he was right. My dad wouldn't approve of this but I had no other option. If I didn't find out anything soon I'd just become more vulnerable to them... I needed to know what their goal was and why Yeosang was suddenly involved in this.

"I don't care." I spoke.
"But your dad does. I called him a few minutes ago and told him what happend and-"
"You what?!" I shouted and grabbed Yunho's arm harshly. The boy only gave me an excusing stare.
"If another clan is involved we can't keep it a secret for the safety of the family." he simply explained and I knew he was right but on the other hand I'd really be in trouble now.

I let out a sigh.
"First we need to get Yeosang away from here. It surely won't take long until he wakes up." I demanded and put one of his arms around my shoulder. Making a scene wouldn't help much.

"Gonna help?" I glared at Yunho and quickly he did what I told him to.
"And what do you plan to do with him?" He curiously asked while we tried our best to carry the celebrity.

I thought for a second and quickly came to a conclusion.
"We tie him up and put a blind fold on his eyes. When he wakes up you're gonna ask him some questions while I'm gonna make sure he doesn't try to escape. Damn, he is heavy..."
I groaned and took another step. Luckily, the car wasn't far anymore.