chapter [15]

Seonghwa's POV

Now the situation finally got interesting... but not to my liking.
The old grandma with the gun wasn't the problem. It was that Yeosang stood right next to me and using my powers infront of him might not be the best thing to do. I knew I had to tell him one way or another but this situation wasn't right. Satisfying him with what I said a few minutes ago was something like an achievement and I didn't want him to ask new and even more questions.

"Hands behind your head and out of this room." The woman demanded but neither me nor Yeosang moved. She would try to kill us anyway because we already new about the secret entrance.
"Yeosang, I need you to close your eyes." I whispered only for him to hear. It was the only option.
"Please." I said again with a pleading stare and with hesitation Yeosang finally did what I told him to. The old lady eyed me suspiciously.

I took a deep breath and focused myself. It was a pity that I had to kill her but there was no other way.
But I had to admit that having any of the fire and water powers had its benefits. I'd just aim a laser at the gun and then at her head. That way we should be save.
Lets go.

In that moment the womans eyes suddenly rolled back and she collapsed on the spot revealing two shadows behind her.
Yeosang opened his eyes at the same moment and just as me he was staring at the person that was standing at the spot where the grandma had threatend us seconds before.

"Wow that was close." Wooyoung breathed in relieve, his muscles relaxing. He was standing next to San, who had just landed a clear hit on the woman's neck. We made eye contact for a few seconds until he started grinning. I really couldn't read in his eyes what he was thinking.
"I- Is she dead?!" Yeosang broke the silence, being careful not to get closer to the unconscious body.
What a dumb question... if San had the ability to sneak up on somebody so silently it meant he was trained, probably the same training I went through. Of course his hits could kill in an instant.

Wooyoung squated down and searched for the woman's P
Pulse.
"She is actually dead."
"What?!" Yeosang jumped back.
"What?" Wooyoung repeated his question, seeming to not understand the other's reaction. Probably Yeosang was just terrified.
"YOUR FUCKIN BOYFRIEND-BODYGUARD JUST KILLED A GRANDMA!!" his voice echoed through the room.
San carefully approached him trying to calm him down but as soon as he took a step Yeosang held onto my arm and shoved me infront of him.
Maybe it was better like that... I didn't know what San wanted here but people who were trained like that were dangerous.

"Nice hit, San. You must have had alot of training... as a bodyguard." I put extra stressing on the last word.
"Yeah... I've always been considered one of the best." his tensed voice was proof my assumption. I'd find out what he wanted here... there was a possibility that San was a spy from the water clan. I had to be especially careful around him.
"Uhm... I think we should get going." Wooyoung broke the silence and pointed to the hallway ending with a heavy iron door.
I tilted my head to Yeosang who still held onto my arm. He noticed my gaze and quickly let go following Wooyoung who already went inside.

"I bet you can open that door." San then quietly whispered only for me to hear. There was no doubt... he knew something. With dark eyes I looked at his face that gave no emotions away.
"When we're out of here, we'll have a little talk Choi San... and if I decide that I don't like you, you're dead."
"Ohh I think I have compelling arguments for you to take an interest... believe me. No lies" his dark eyes glowed with excitement.
"No lies." I repeated and went after the two celebrities.

Yes, I could melt down the door lock. And there was no use hiding it from San anymore. Carefully I pushed my self to the door next to Yeosang and Wooyoung who cluelessly stood infront of it.
"Can you open that?" Yeosang silently asked seeming unsure.
"Why would your manager be able to do that?" Wooyoung interrupted him watching me with an unbeliving look making me sigh.
"Just step aside and turn around, would you?" I didn't have time nor the nerves to explain anything to them so I hoped they'd just do what I told them to.
"Why should we-"
"Hey guys, look here!" San yelled form behind us and both Yeosang and his friend turned around giving me the perfect opportunity to melt down the lock. I made my hand glow in a dark red and pushed it through the iron that immediately melted at the touch. Heating up any body part was an ability that I also gained just a few days ago.