I can be your 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎

This is kinda like one of my kpop unpopular opinions ;

Hero by Monsta X

it's one of my most fave monsta x songs and don't get me wrong please, i'm one of the PHATEST monbebe out there on top of being a multistan.

Hero is a fucking b o p and a masterpiece i absolutely LOVE everything abt it, it makes me wanna wear a super hero costume and stand on a rooftop, ready to protect my city.

I listened to this song countless times, at home, at school, in the streets, everywhere- 

I have a lil problem with the lyrics.

when you read the lyrics you find out they're talking about protecting a princess, them being the superheroes fighting the villains to keep the princess to themselves and safe.

Well- its kinda cute, but im someone who doesn't like it when someone goes im gonna protect u.

I'm someone who'll protect itself, at least try and if i need help i'll ask, i don't like it when people do something for me without giving me a chance to try by myself.

it's just a lil feeling i got while reading the lyrics, but im completely aware its out of love in the song and tbh its cute.

If i had wonho to protect me i'll be so happy, who wants to mess with a cute muscleman bunny.

stan MONSTA X

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎

my monsta x bias ?

JOOHEON

Monsta X are so talented, I really don't understand why there's people out there who don't stan them ? I mean at least try their songs ????

They only have 23M views on their comeback and honestly, it's insulting.

Monsta X deserves more than that, i know its hard after Wonho was no longer part of Monsta X but the boys worked so hard for giving us such an awesome comeback.

Please listen to it if you haven't.

#BlackLivesMatter