𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤.

hi,

i don't usually do this but we really need to talk guys.

i hate to express my anger in here but i just have to, and i don't like it when u guys see this side of me.

before we continue, please watch this video.

so yes, namjoon.

the one and only.

the leader and main rapper of bts and the first bts member ever and the man who did the impossible for these amazing boys.

but i feel like some of shittyass immature armies that think its okay to talk shit abt my man.

listen up here, fucker.

yes we're in the same squad, but that doesn't give you the right to disrespect one of our boys like that, to talk abt them like they shouldn't have been in bts in the first place.

we're one of the biggest fandoms out there in the world, and one of the strongest that have ever been in the music industry, and we're proud.

as a namjoon stan, he's my bias, since the first time i ever knew abt bts, my first fave member and bias.

since 2017 i've fallen in love with him and his mind, his way of thinking and words, his lyrics and his cute antics, his smile and the way he just makes everything all right.

and i wouldn't trade anything in the world for him.

I'm so fucking grateful for him for everything he have done to me.

back 4 years ago i used to be the most shyest person, i was legit scared of everything, of speaking myself, of loving myself, i always put myself down, i NEVER thought myself as pretty or as enough.

imma be real with you guys, imma get personal but its because i trust you.

i'm a kid who's a french speaker, i grew up in Belgium (french, dutch, Flemish speaking country).

keep in mind i had no idea what was kpop back then.

then one day dad came up to us and was like, we're moving out, and to my big surprise to england.

none of us could speak english, and we were nervous but also excited.

Because i had fiannly a chance to build myself again, to throw my old life book away and start a bright new one, in a country where nobody knew me, knew who i used to be.

and i took the chance, we moved to england.

i had to learn english, and i went to a new school, where i was like so outcasted, so different from other kids, it was hard yes but i made my mind, im a strong bitch and nobody will bring me down now, no more.

i build my confidence up, i learnt how to be free, to free myself from people's words, thoughts about me and how they saw me, i learnt how to do the things I LOVED, and didn't do the things i didn't like, i said NO to toxic bitches, i said NO  to dumb teachers, i said NO to shittyass school bullies, and i said NO to insecurities and said YES to love, especially self love.

it felt so fucking good, trust me, to finally break outta your shell.

i went from; shy kid, your local good girl, the one who stayed back to clean my classmates mess, the one who helped everybody, the one who shared her lunch with anyone who wanted some, the one who left her place for anyone, the one who put people's ideas before hers, the one who will always let you borrow her stuff, the one who would always the same type of clothes because she was scared of people's looks if she changed anything in herself, the girl who hated how she looked, the one who hated her lips because they were plump and big, the one who hated her hair because they were so curly and stubborn, the girl who wouldn't say what she likes to people of fear of being left alone, or seen as weird.