story idea + cover pt.3

EL DIABLO ;

A legend says that a book was written by the devil himself, somewhere in this planet.

He wrote it with his own hands and ink, which apparently was his blood. 

But no one was brave enough to look into it.

Just the thought of looking for the book to use it will bring bad luck to you and your family.

Unfortunately this evil book was soon found by a young man, who goes by the name of Kim Taehyung.

He grew in a rich family but he was made to do things he never wanted to do.

His family was hiding terrible secrets for a rich and well known family.

And Taehyung will find, read the book and use it, to take revenge on his family.

The power that beholds the book is very powerful and extremely dangerous, Taehyung will end up killing his family and dying of guilt and pain at the end.

Because the devil's book is made by the devil himself after all.

The devil's book is divided into 7 chapters, each one for a deadly sin.

Each chapter was made to be read and found by one person at a time, the book contains things humans were supposed to not know the existence of.

Each chapter is cursed and used to curse others til death.

Each chapter was made for one purpose only, to unlock one lock that has the devil himself trapped in.

To free him, and forever and ever.