13.

"Bella, could you fetch young Draco for me?"
"Of course, my Lord."
The summer holiday was nearly on it's end. In only a month, Bellatrix had taught her nephew to somewhat master occlumency and the unforgivables. Draco wasn't himself anymore, and everyone could see that.

    Bellatrix stopped, just at the door to the almost empty meeting room, motioning Draco to go before her. Draco looked at his aunt, eyes filled with horror;
"He's going to kill me, isn't he?"
Bellatrix sighed and pushed him inside and whispered:
"He's not going to kill a pureblood for fun! But, I could kill you if you don't watch your mouth!"
Draco swallowed and stepped fully in, and by the animadversion of his aunt, he genuflected and bowed to the Dark Lord. Bellatrix walked over to stand next to her normal seat, as Voldemort urged Draco to stand up.
"I've been very disappointed with your family, Draco."
Draco was clearly terrified, and even from behind his famous, cool and cold mask, you could see it.
"It's time for you to become a real follower of mine."
This was when Bellatrix almost started to jump out of joy. Her nephew was about to become a Death Eater.
"Extend your left arm."

   "Draco, what happened?"
Narcissa Malfoy's worrying voice rang in the room, as Draco sank into an armchair. The door opened again, and this time it appeared to be Bellatrix.
"He got the Dark Mark!"
Bellatrix rejoiced, while Lucius and Narcissa shrieked almost in unison;
"What?"
"This is your last and best chance to get in the Dark Lord's good grades again!"
"No... No, no, no!"
Lucius wasn't sure what to say, and only stared at his wife, who was filled with disbelief and desperation.
"Draco's only a boy, Bellatrix!"
"He's almost seventeen, Narcissa!"
"Which means he's far too young! Say something, Lucius!"
All of them were heating at each other, Bellatrix would've excepted better from her relatives.
"If it's the Dark Lord's wish, maybe you and I just need to... to integrate"
"I didn't think it would happen already!"
"Narcissa, stop this nonsense! Lucius was only seventeen too!"
"Lucius was almost eighteen, and Draco isn't even seventeen yet!"
"I was fifteen!"
"But you're-..."
"Well? Say it out loud, Narcissa, we all know what you think!"
"Let's just calm down!"
"No!"
"No!"
The two sisters of the house of Black were an inch away from each other, the same hatred burning in eyes of both.
"I think you are - !"
"I hate y - !"
"Enough."
Narcissa only backed up a little and froze, while Bellatrix turned, and bowed to her master.

     It didn't take long for Narcissa and Bellatrix to forget the fight, even though thinking about Draco as a Death Eater still sent shivers down Narcissa's spine. And in a few days, Narcissa was planning the first ball in years. The purebloods were meeting each other once again, in the Malfoy Manor, as they were the Death Eater headquarters. Bellatrix, on the other hand, was extremetly bored. She was deathly afraid of the idea of becoming a mother, and she tried to distract herself from it, but failed in her attempts. She never wanted children.

Sorry for a short chapter again, but at least it's something... I made a new story, if you want to check it out; "Brutal - Bellatrix Black"! It includes oneshots about Bellatrix and a lot of Bellamort!

.