WTF am I doing here? Pt.1

Y/N POV:

I sat in the drivers seat of my black Mercedes on my way to my Apartment in Belleville with Nirvana songs blasting out of the radio. This is gonna be a long ride so I might as well get comfy.
-time skip brought to you by The Milk Fic-
Once I arrived at my apartment I walked around to plan out where all the furniture would go. I realized that none of the furniture would be here for another 2 weeks so I decided to get a hotel room.
-Frank Iero sized time skip-
I walked over to the front desk at the hotel to get a room.
"How can I help you today?" Asked the receptionist guy or "Bert" as his name tag says.
"I'd like a room with one queen sized bed." I said. While he registered me as a guest on the computer I decided to actually try to talk to someone in this place rather than be a hermit crab like usual
"Uh,,,, So how are you today?" I asked him.
"Oh I'm just about as happy as a front desk worker at a hotel can be, so meh. You?" He replied.
"Well I'm staying in a hotel waiting for furniture to put in my apartment, so I'm about as happy as a random person who just moved to New Jersey can be." I said, kind of accidentally mocking him.
-Time skip brought to you by boring hotel shit and Bert McCracken-
As I walked around on my coffee hunt, I kinda lost awareness of what I was doing so when I turned the corner, I bumped into a person who was holding a styrofoam container with some coffees.
"Oh My God I'm So Sorry!" We yelled in unison.
"No I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention where I was going." I said.
"No, I should be sorry, I probably ruined your shirt!" They exclaimed. When I finally looked up from my shirt I noticed that it was a male with longer black hair, enchanting hazel eyes, and pale skin, he was about 5'6. I also noted he was wearing a "The Misfits" T-shirt so he would probably notice my Nirvana shirt.
"Yeah, probably, but I can buy a new one." I said.
"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" he asked.
"No, not really." I said. "Actually, now that I think about it, I do need coffee. Could you tell me where you got your coffee that is now on my shirt?"
"Oh yeah, there's a Starbucks right over there, and I'm going anyways cause I just wasted some perfectly good coffee on some perfectly good band merch, so I can walk you down there if you'd like?" He asked.
"Sounds good!" I said.
-- End Of Le Chapter--
Authors note
There's the first actual chapter! How will coffee with Gerard go? RIP Nirvana shirt. This might have been decent, it might have sucked. Don't hate on my wonderfully terrible fanfic. See you soon!