Beach Boys

josh x anthony

josh x anthony

josh ^

anthony ^

anthony ^

It felt incredible to be basking in the warm sun, the gentle sound of the waves adding to the soothing beach atmosphere. Anthony littered the skin of my neck in gentle kisses as I held him in my lap.

The only thing I loved more than the beach itself was surfing. I loved to be one with the ocean waves, the wind blowing through my hair as I rode to shore. 

"Whatcha thinking about?" Anthony asked, pulling me out of my daze. 

"Just the ocean." I said with a sense childlike wonder about my voice. "And how much I love you of course." I added, kissing his temple. 

"Sure…" Anthony giggled, poking me in the side teasingly. I chuckled, and pulled him closer to my chest. 

"Can you put some more sunscreen on my back baby?" I asked, giving Anthony my signature smile that I knew he couldn't resist. 

"Sure babe." He said, grabbing the bottle from my outstretched hand. 

Anthony proceeded to massage the sunscreen into my back before reaching his hands around my torso to squeeze my sides teasingly. 

"Anfonyhehe!" I giggled, squirming in his grasp. "Stahhp!"

"Cutie." He cooed, kissing my forehead.

"No you!" I replied, pouting.

Anthony laughed before shifting his attention to something in the distance.

"Joshy look!" He said suddenly, pointing to an object that was seemingly about fifteen feet away from us.

"What?" I responded cluelessly, glancing in the direction that Anthony was pointing.

Anthony approached the object, with me following closely behind him. My eyes widened in curiosity as I finally laid eyes on what he had seen. 

"Woah…" I breathed out in fascination, gazing at the sand dollar that he held in his hand, "Cool."

"I know, right?" Anthony said, "I want you to have it bubs." 

"Really?" I asked, smiling brightly.

"Yes really. Look at it as a way for you to think about your two favorite things at the same time: me and the ocean."

"Awe, thanks angel." I said, hugging him tightly. "Days at the beach with you are always the best."

"Right back at you, bubs." Anthony replied, slipping his hand into mine.

Anthony and I began to walk home together as the sun set on the horizon.

"I love you, Josh." He said, brushing back my messy brown hair to kiss my forehead.

"I love you too, Anthony," I replied. "So much."