Cute as a Button

josh x jaden

josh x jaden

josh ^

jaden ^

jaden ^

I had just gotten home from a meet and greet, and I was actually exhausted. Who knew meeting fans could be so fucking tiring? I just wanted Jaden to get home soon so we could cuddle for the rest of the day.

Jaden was currently out meeting with a few publicists from a record label that had offered to advertise his music. Of course I was happy for him, but I hadn't seen him since that morning, so I missed him a lot. I had awful separation anxiety, and the last time Jaden and I were separated for more than twelve hours was an absolute hell.

After what seemed like an eternity, I finally heard the sound of the front door being opened.

I sprung up from my spot on the couch and catapulted myself into Jaden's open arms.

"Hi baby!" He cooed, gently caressing the small of my back, "I missed you."

"I missed you too!" I said, inhaling his comforting scent. "How was your meeting?"

"It went really well, actually." Jaden said, smiling brightly. "They said they want to meet with me again soon."

"That's great, babe." I replied. "I love seeing you happy."

Jaden kissed my forehead and lifted me off the ground, bouncing me lightly on his hip.

I hummed happily and buried my head into Jaden's neck, giving him gentle love bites.

Jaden chuckled and lifted my chin gingerly. "You want cuddles, huh?"

I nodded excitedly.

"Well, I think that can be arranged." He said, a small smirk playing on his lips.

Jaden carried me upstairs to his room and laid me down on his bed, peppering my face in kisses in the process.

I let joyful giggles escape my chest as he spidered his fingers up and down my sides teasingly.

"Cutie." Jaden said, pulling me into his lap to kiss the sweet spot behind my ear.

I reached my hand under Jaden's shirt to rub his chest, causing him to moan softly.

Jaden kissed my face again, and I smiled.

"You are as cute as a button, Joshy."

I blushed profusely and buried my head into Jaden's chest. "Shut uhhhppp!"

"I'm being serious!" Jaden insisted. "What did I do to deserve such an adorable lil' human in my life?"

"I honestly don't know," I replied, "but I'm really glad I ended up here."

Jaden smiled and hugged me tightly to his chest. "I love you, Josh."

"I love you too, Jay. Promise you'll never leave me?"

"Of course I promise, baby. You are my entire world."

I grinned like a goofball and blushed darkly. "Oh Jaden, I don't know what I'd do without you."

Jaden kissed my lips gently before replying.

"Same."