Catching Feelings

noah x blake

noah x blake

noah ^

blake ^

blake ^

I returned to the Sway House after going shopping, eager to get the groceries inside as quickly as possible. I really wanted to spend more time with Blake before I had to go back home to Arizona. As much as I hated to admit it, I was totally whipped for that boy.

"I'm back, guys!" I called.

"Thank God!" Bryce replied, taking the grocery bags from my hands, "I'm starving!"

I laughed and followed Bryce into the kitchen. Anthony, Kio, Quinton, and Griffin were all in the living room, waiting rather impatiently to be fed.

"Where's Blake?" I asked Bryce, who was putting everyone's food on separate plates.

Bryce shrugged, "I don't know, in his room maybe?"

"Is he okay?"

Bryce shrugged again, and I rolled my eyes.

After ascending the stairs, I approached Blake's door, knocking lightly.

"Who is it?" Blake called, his voice slightly muffled.

"It's Noah. Can I come in?"

It was silent for a moment before I heard the faint sound of footsteps. Eventually, the door creaked open, and I was face to face with the boy that made my heart flutter every time I looked at him.

"Come in."

Blake's voice was raspy, and his eyes were red and puffy as if he'd been crying.

I gingerly sat on his bed, and he collapsed next to me.

"What's wrong, Blake?" I asked, reaching over to squeeze his thigh reassuringly.

Blake visibly relaxed at my touch and turned to look at me.

"Nothing's wrong," he replied, "I'm just in the mood for cuddles."

"Well, say less." I responded, throwing my arm around Blake's shoulders and pulling him close to my chest.

Blake wrapped his arms around my torso and grasped at my cotton t-shirt. The feeling of butterflies in my stomach was nearly painful at this point.

'You're so pretty.' I thought, stroking Blake's hair gently.

"You're pretty too." He said.

I stared at him in surprise. "Shit! Did I say that out loud?"

"Hehe, yes..." Blake giggled.

I blushed brightly, "I'm so sorry! I-"

"Don't worry about it bubs, I liked it."

"B-bubs?"

Blake blushed and let out an embarrassed giggle.

I smiled brightly. "Does that mean that you like me?"

Blake's blush deepened and he bit his lower lip. "Maayybe..."

"Awe, c'mere cutie!"

I pulled Blake into my arms and squeezed his sides playfully, causing adorable giggles to escape his chest.

"Noahaha, stahhp!" Blake whined, prying at my squirming fingers.

"Sooo, do you love me or not?" I teased, my hands still resting on Blake's waistline.

Blake smiled, still giggling softly, and pressed a gentle kiss to my nose.

"Of course I love you, goofball."

I chuckled, "I'm your goofball."

"Yes Noah, yes you are."