Cotton Candy

calvin x patrick

calvin x patrick

calvin ^

patrick ^

patrick ^

"Are you having fun so far Patty?" I yelled over the live band playing on stage.

"So much fun!" He replied excitedly, standing on his tiptoes to kiss my cheek.

It was mine and Patrick's one year anniversary, and per the request of my lovely boyfriend, we decided to go to the carnival to celebrate. 

"What do you want to do next bubs?" I asked, wrapping my arms around Patrick's thin waist.

"Hmm...cotton candy?" He asked, pouting adorably in an attempt to persuade me.

"Sure baby." I replied, flicking Patrick's lower lip playfully.

He giggled and walked behind me, slapping my ass. 

"Patty!" I yelled, a bit startled. "Not here!"

Patrick laughed and kept walking behind me, getting easily distracted by the various rides and game booths.

"I don't trust you back there." I joked, smirking slightly. "Come walk beside me bubba."

Patrick grinned and jumped on my back, "Carry me Cal!" 

I rolled my eyes teasingly and looked over at my boyfriend’s smiling face. "Fine, but only because you’re so cute." 

I carried Patrick over to the cotton candy stand and ordered for both of us. 

"Here you go bubs." I said, setting Patrick down to hand him the pink cloud of sugar.

"Thank you Cal." He replied, a rosy blush rising to his cheeks.

Patrick bit into the cotton candy eagerly, getting a small piece on his upper lip.

I laughed and wiped it away with my thumb. "You are so cute, baby."

"I know." He replied giggling. "So are you."

"Come here bubba." I said, hugging Patrick tightly to my chest. "Happy one year angel. I love you to the moon and back." 

"I love you too babe. I literally couldn't imagine the last year of my life without you." 

"Awe stop it Patty," I whined, kissing his forehead, "I'm blushing!"

"Hehe, you're cute when you blush."

"You're cute no matter what you do."

"You're cuter than cute Calvin Goldby."

"And you're the cutest of cute Patrick Huston. End of story."

"But you-" 

"Ah ah ah, don't even argue with me." 

"Fine." Patrick huffed, crossing his arms cutely. 

I laughed and littered Patrick's pouty face in kisses. "Thank you for the happiest year of my life."

He giggled happily and buried his face into my chest. 

"I'm glad to hear that the feeling is mutual."