Lilies

nick x ryland

nick ^

ryland ^

ryland ^

It was just another normal day at the Hype House. Thomas was chasing people around with a camera, Kouvr was cleaning up other people's messes, and Calvin and Michael were fighting over stupid shit.

I was cuddling on the couch with Ryland, casually running my fingers through his golden blond curls. 

"Ryry," I cooed, bending down to kiss his cheek gently.

Ryland stirred before gazing up at me, his chocolate brown eyes sparkling under the light. "Yes baby?" He muttered, his voice raspy from tiredness.

"I'm bored." I whined, pouting.

Ryland smiled and pinched my cheeks, causing me to giggle softly.

"Why are you smiling, cutie?" I teased, feigning offense. "Is my boredom entertaining to you?"

"Nooohoho!" Ryland giggled, a light blush rising to his cheeks.

I kissed Ryland's button nose, making his blush darken.

"Did you maybe want to go for a walk with me?" He murmured shyly. "There's actually somewhere I've been meaning to take you." 

"Awe, of course bubba." I replied, kissing the sweet spot on his neck repeatedly. "You don't need to be all shy." 

Laughter bubbled from Ryland's chest, and he blushed again. "Okaayyy, okaayyhehe!"

I smirked. "Shall we?"

Ryland nodded excitedly and grabbed my hand.

We walked in silence for a while, simply enjoying each other's company.

After about five minutes, Ryland spoke up.

"Okay Nicky, close your eyes."

I raised a brow in suspicion, but obliged. Ryland covered my eyes with his right hand for good measure and led me a little ways down the road.

"Almost there…" He said, his left hand wrapped firmly around my waist to guide me to our destination. 

"Okay...open!" 

My jaw dropped as I gazed at the wide open field in front of me. A large pond was positioned in the center, and beautiful wildflowers of every color adorned the bright green grass.

"This is incredible, Ry." 

"I know. I found this place when I was out for a jog one day. I love to come here sometimes to clear my mind."

With that, Ryland plucked a magenta wildflower from the ground and tucked it behind my ear. 

"Perfect."

I giggled like a schoolgirl and buried my head into Ryland's chest.

"Thank you for taking me here, baby. I love you."

"I love you too, Nick. Now what do you say we go cuddle by the pond." 

I hummed happily. "That sounds like a great idea."

a.n. this chase drama is literally insane, but also very entertaining... anyways stan larray for clear skin