Home Alone

kio x noah

kio x noah

kio ^

noah ^

noah ^

"Do you have to go?" I whined, gripping tightly to Noah's leg like a small child.

"I promise I'll be home soon baby." He replied, kissing the top of my head. 

Noah had an acting audition to go to that would take up most of the day, and I absolutely hated being separated from him.

I pouted at him and extended my arms upward. "One last hug, pwease?"

Noah chuckled and lifted me off the ground, littering my face in kisses. "Of course, pumpkin." 

I smiled as Noah held me tightly to his chest, giggling softly when he lifted my shirt to rub my back. 

"I'll be home before you know it babe." He said, leaning in to lay a tender kiss on my lips. I bit Noah's lower lip teasingly in an attempt to draw him in further, eliciting a small moan in response.

"Kio," He said softly, "Not now, baby."

I attached my lips to the sweet spot behind Noah's ear, causing him to practically melt at the contact.

"Why not?" I whispered seductively.

I adjusted myself in Noah's arms knowing good and well that my thigh was resting on his hard on. 

Noah bit his lower lip and looked at me with a teasing glint in his eye.

"Oh, I see how it is baby boy." 

I smirked and slid my hands under his shirt, tracing his defined six pack with my index finger. 

Noah blushed darkly and buried his face into my neck.

"Kio…"

"What?" I teased, laying gentle kisses along Noah's jawline. 

"You know what!" He whined.

I continued to trace patterns on Noah's stomach and chest, causing him to giggle adorably. 

"Does that tickle, baby?" I asked, a teasing smile spreading across my face.

"Shut uhahappp!" 

"I'll take that as a yes." I said, pinching Noah's blushing cheeks. "I wove yooouuu, baby."

"I wove you, too." Noah replied.

"Good luck on your audition. Do a good job for me, okay?" 

"Anything for you." Noah said with a smirk. He set me down gently, and kissed my forehead. "See you later, babe."

I looked Noah's lean, muscular frame up and down, allowing a grin to creep onto my face. 

"Oh the things I'll do to you when you come back…"

He laughed and bent down to whisper in my ear. "Are you sure it's not the other way around."

I spidered my fingers tauntingly over Noah's toned stomach. 

"I guess we’ll have to find out."