Chapter 20 - New Chapter

Lyra POV

Waking up, I find myself alone in bed; feeling an unfamiliar warmth, I see his sweater on his side of the bed. Grabbing it, I slip it on before stretching my arms. 

As soon as I stand, I catch a whiff of the fresh smell of eggs, bacon, and chocolate. Seeing him behind the stove, I wrap my arms around his waist. I could practically hear his smile, "Morning~."

"Morning, Teahyung."

Hearing a small click, I feel myself get lifted off the ground. Feeling the cold countertop on my bum, Teahyung slips in between my legs. Placing his lips on mine, I smile a bit as my arms hang on his shoulders. 

Lips parting, he smiles down at me, handing me a mug. I look down and smile at the familiar fragrance.

"Hot chocolate with whip cream, you're favorite."

"Thank you." Smiling at him, he returns it before plating the food." Looking at it, I hold back a laugh at the mess he left behind. Slipping off the counter, I take the juice while Teahyung takes the plates to the dinner table. 

Eating a bit of the scrambled eggs, I notice Teahyungs nervous gaze. Taking a bite I, take in the simple flavors. Smiling at him, I give him a thumbs-up, making him relax a bit.

Enjoying our breakfast, we get ready for the day since Teahyung has something planned for us. Odd since he's the one visiting me, but I decided to go along with it. Getting ready, he takes us off into the city. Talking throughout the whole ride, we share laughter and joy the whole way. Getting close, he gives me a blindfold; wanting to keep the element of surprise, I oblige.

Slipping it on, I can't stop myself from smiling; feeling the car stop, I take off my seat belt. Telling me to hold still, I follow his directions. Feeling my door open, he takes my hand gently. Holding onto it, I feel him lead the way. 

Smelling a fresh frequency, I hear his voice behind me. "Ready?"

Nodding, he unties the blindfold; I can't help but gasp at the beautiful sight. Flowers and greenary surround us; smiling at him, he returns it. Wrapping our fingers together, he leads me down the path. Amazed by the sight, I notice a butterfly go right past us. Pulling him along, I follow it only to see sawm of them surrounding the large area. 

Looking around, I turn to him only to see him right in front of me. He was close, but I couldn't help but notice a small box in his hand. Coving my mouth, my eyes begin to water, "Teahyung?"

Opening the box, I don't let him start his sentence before placing my lips on his. Feeling his hand on my waist, our lips sync together. Parting, I smile at him brightly, "Yes."

His cheeks blush a bit; holding my hand, he slips the ring on my finger. Looking into his warm eyes, I feel like a new chapter is coming into my life. 

Staying with me for several weeks, the news spreads like wildfire. We didn't mind; we received many congratulations from both friends, family, and fans. Spending my New Years' with him, we spent our time beforehand purchasing a home. It soon became our little safe haven for when we needed a place to rest from the world. 

Working around our schedule, the wedding was just around the corner, and I couldn't wait.