Chapter 16 - Candle

Lyra POV

Looking at them, mouth open, they stare at me lost for words. 

"What's wrong L-"

I turn my head to see Teahyung just as shocked as me, I whisper through my teeth. "I thought you said they wouldn't be here for a while?"

He looks at me, then back at them, "There weren't supposed to come back until 10 tonight."

Signing I sit look up at Teahyung, "Let's tell them."

Nodding he walks over to me sitting down, he motions at the rest. Watching some sit another stand I grab my helmet. 

"난 본질이지만 진짜 이름은 리라 윌리엄스예요 내 정체성을 아는 유일한 사람이 내 이모 태흥의 매니저야 제발 아무한테도 말하면 안 돼 이 방에 있는 사람들 사이에 있어야 돼. (I'm Essence, but my real name is Lyra Williams. This is me, and the only person who knows my identity is my Manager who is my Auntie, Teahyung, and now you guys. Please, you can't tell anyone, this has to stay between the people in this room.)"

They nod, feeling a sense of relief I take a breath. Smiling at them I stand, " 고마워. (Thank you.)"

I look down at Teahyung, "I'm going to use the restroom, down the hall?"

He nods, as I walk away leaving the boys to themselves.

Teahyung POV

Silence floats in the air, Hoseok gives me a devilish grin, "(So, you and Lyra?)"

The others join in, teasing me, he gives me kissy lips. I push them away, "(Ok, ok, you caught me. I may have a crush on her.)"

They look at me, shocked Jimin steps forward arms crossed, "(Well then, let's fix this before she comes back."

The others smile and nod before looking at each other and smiling. 

No POV 

After his declaration the seven of them work quietly fixing everything as the sunsets. Coming back her face squinches up at the sight of the dim light at the end of the hallway. Walking down slowly, Lyra gasps at the sight in front of me. Candles surround the couch and coffee table, with one large candle in the center two plates of food sitting next to each other in front of it. 

Standing behind the table is Teahyung, smiling at her as he shows me his pearly whites. Walking closer to him she quickly notices the others are gone. Before she can ask, she feels a soft hand in mind. 

Meeting his soft gaze, Teahyung smiles down at the curly-haired girl. Sitting down next to each other, they talk and eat for hours. Smiling, laughing, and making memories, the closer the night came the warmer the air became. 

As their worlds come to an end they stare into each other's eyes. Leaning in slowly, their lips meet, the feeling of pure bliss passing through each other. Placing his hand behind her neck, he pulls her in closer. 

Placing her hands on his chest, she mixes in with his warmth. As there lips part, there stare into each other eyes once again.  

His whispers softly, "I love you."

It was at that moment there relationship changed forever, the two fell asleep in each other's arms. Staying knit together, until the last day, until it was to for her to go. Declaring each other's relationship with there are words and bodies they officially dating. 

While many say long distance never works in the end, these two prove that assumption wrong. With constant calling, mailing, and flirting from across the world they make it work. When their tours startup, they make it appoint to visit each other once a month no matter what. Even if they're in the middle of a tour, even if it's only for a day or a couple of hours. They always fins a way to make things work in the end. 

Everything seems to be going perfectly well, until a photo making the web buzz with excitment.

"LEADS TO ESSENCE'S IDENTITY!"