twelve.

"Sevyn, leave me be," Cori whined

"No! Get up an' come wit' us!" Sev whined, as Na'imah just stood back laughing. They were having a girls day today, as a break from Christmas everything. The shopping, Sevyn's incessant need to decorate the entire inside and outside of the house, the works.

She had a whole spa day planned—for three. Massages, manicures and pedicures, facials and the sauna, and waxes—which Na'imah didn't know about.

"You such a goddamn brat, fuck," she huffed, sitting up from the couch where she laid on her brother's shoulder.

"I tol' yo ass you might as well go," he chuckled. "She don't take no fa' a answer. Fa' nothing," he shook his head and Sev just smiled innocently.  "Come hea' get some money," he waved her over and she happily went to him, making Na'imah laugh harder. She noticed Grim never asked if she needed money, because he knew she had it, he simply put it in her hands.

Cori took a few more minutes to get dressed and by then, Sev had thanked Grim and kissed him bye, and the girls were going to Sev's car, in which she blasted music loudly, as usual. They never went anywhere quietly, didn't matter what time of day it was.

Na'imah was in the back recording her rap loudly when Yasir texted her, making her smile.

Yasir🥰: bae you need money?
: no, I don't think so.
Yasir🥰: you goin out wit sevyn right?
: yesss
Yasir🥰: then you need money.

She didn't even get a chance to ask what that meant before she got a notification that he transferred money into her account, making her eyes go wide. She was amazed at how much money he had simply because he didn't spend it. She'd seen him with stacks of money before—she wouldn't admit it but watching him count it was one of the most attractive things he did.

Once the girls got to the spa, the went back for massages first. Na'imah had never had one before, so she was kind of excited for it. Sev had been raving about the spa for the whole morning so Na'imah hoped it was just as good as she said.