thirty six.

"Kimora please, we all knew already," Sev chuckled

"Y'all nosy ass—you know what, I'm not even surprised. He told me Na'imah ass bucked him up ta' talk ta' me anyway," she shook her head and Nana smiled innocently.

Kimora was telling the girls about the night they started their relationship and when Nana spilled the beans that they already knew what happened up until they kissed, she was completely shocked. Na'imah herself was shocked that neither of them saw all the drunk people—and the pregnant lady staring at them.

"Well what we don't know," Corrine began, sipping her mimosa. "Is what happened afta'. Y'all ass ain't come back, you missed Nana drunk ass," she snickered and Na'imah couldn't help but laugh thinking back to the footage.

"Oh yeah, she was throwin' ass. Lawd, Yasir almost caught a stroke tryna keep up wit my sis," Sev laughed. "But yes, please tell us what happened when y'all left," she smirked.

"Now y'all know I'm not usually dis type'a bitch—"

"Kimmy," Nana's jaw dropped.

"Bitch," the other girls gasped and Kimora slapped her hand on her forehead while they overreacted.

"Anyway, I usually don't just hit first night, you know? But we went up ta' his room, since I was sharin' wit' Cori. He was kissin' on me and allat, talkin' shit in my ear, and I'm hot and ready like a li' caesar's bitch, but he stopped and he like 'wait wait, we'on gotta do dis if you uncomfortable', you know, polite shit," she explained.

"Aww, my pooda a gentleman!" Sevyn pouted and Kimora rolled her eyes playfully.

"So he bein all nice ta' me, and I'm like aight, I appreciate dat, but uh...Ima need me some'a dat," she chuckled, and the girls all squealed. "Na' listen...I know dats y'all brudda, but baby he blessed, you hea' me?"

"Oh my—ew!" Nana laughed. "It was good?"

"Bitch, he touched my heart wit dat shit,"

"Kimora!" Cori laughed loudly, slapping her hand over her mouth.