sixteen.

Na'imah lay in bed, basically held hostage by her boyfriend

Na'imah lay in bed, basically held hostage by her boyfriend. He was taking a nap before he took her to Sevyn's house, and one of his arms were wrapped around her petite waist, head on her chest, while his other arm was draped around her body, hand resting on her ass.

He didn't snore, thankfully, but he breathed loudly, and Na'imah couldn't tell if he was close to waking up or not—and she had to pee.

"Yasir..." she mumbled, rubbing his arm. "I gotta pee," she whined, becoming uncomfortable from holding it for so long. He only mumbled nonsense back to her, his hand dragging from her ass to her thigh, and laying his head closer to her neck. "Papa wake up," she patted his back like a baby till his eyes cracked open.

"What, Nana?" he groaned, pulling her closer to him, as if she wasn't already basically on top of him.

"I have ta' pee," she chuckled, watching him. He had such an attitude when he woke up. "Let me go," said, after he acted like she didn't say a word.

"Man, fine,"  he huffed, untangling himself from her, and she basically ran to the bathroom. She checked her phone while she was there, responding to Sevyn's text. Once she was done, she washed her hands and exited, seeing Yasir wasn't in the bed anymore.

She knew what today was.

He never really brought work around her, but she knew something very important was happening today, involving whoever shot up Corinne's homecoming cookout. He had been pretty silent the whole day, with a serious expression on his face. She knew he wasn't upset but he was focused.

It was just about 10:45, so Na'imah got her stuff ready, she brought her laptop and her camera so she could edit some pictures of Brix and Grim she forced them to take as well as some of Sev, who was eager to pose for her friends lens. Most of her clothes were still at Sevyn's house, so all she grabbed was her small backpack after changing into leggings and a hoodie, joining Yasir downstairs.

"You ready?" he glanced over at Nana, who was already looking at him

"You ready?" he glanced over at Nana, who was already looking at him. She nodded, gave Gutta some attention and grabbed his leash so they could go. He was making sure all bases were covered, Sev and Na'imah would have Gutta with them just in case.