Part 10

Finally, upon hours of wondering in that forest, we made it to a city with a port. This city had a much larger tower. It looked like to would take a bombing run for it to be destroyed. Keith was still a bit upset after revealing a bit of his past but was starting to come around. He and Flora made up to each other and are getting along better. As for Flora well, she's a bit hostile at the moment. It's been four days into her heat and without relief, she's on edge right now, so I'd figured it's best if I don't annoy or interact with her for the time.

The city was two times larger than the previous city. We left Flora and Keith at the border so they won't be compromised and Trace and I made it to the port and Trace approached a guy who seems to be running the show around here. Trace asked the guy if we could use a ship to head on the water.

"Well, of course, Mr. Templar. I can have a ship ready for you as soon as possible." The guy said. "But it's going to be at least a day to gather the supplies and men. I hope that's alright?"

"Oh, uh, sure. Sounds fine." Trace stated.

"Good."

Later, we headed back to Keith, and Flora and Trace explained to them it'll take a day for them to get the ship up and running. "Eh, Trace, I don't know about this..." Flora muttered.

"Yes, I agree with Flora. We shouldn't stay here very long. There's something wrong with this place anyway, I feel it." Keith announced.

"We won't last a day here, after what happened when we were in a city, yeah. Don't like it." I said.

"What else are we going to do though? It's going to take time to get the boats ready, and we have nowhere to go. Don't worry, as long as you guys stay with me, everything will be fine. Trust me." Trace declared.

Just like before, we had Flora and Keith disguise themselves in Templar robes, with Flora wearing white and Keith wearing black robes. "This... is... humiliating," Keith uttered.

"I dunno... I like having Trace's shirt on... mmm... Trace's scent in on it." Flora said.

"Oh, no, not again..."

So all four of us entered the city and the first thing we did was try to find a place to lay low and make sure we don't run into those Templar guys again. As we walked, I noticed two women looking right at us. Both of them are human and have long, blonde hair and wore blue robes with the Templar insignia on them. "There he is! It really is the Grand Templar!" One of the girls cheered.

"I told you I saw him!" The other one said.

"This is amazing! Should we go and meet him?"

"No! Trace isn't the kind of person you just walk up to! We should inform Saria first anyway."

"Oh, yeah, Saria! I'll go get her, you keep watch of Trace."

Seems like we're already compromised. Trace has a reputation here that is making me quite nervous. One thing I was confused about, they mentioned someone named Saria. I thought maybe it was their superior or leader, either way, this isn't good.

We made it to someplace called the WaterBurn tavern and found a vacant table for four, fortunately. I was still nervous and kept on thinking about those two, and how they'd recognize Trace that quickly. CAG instincts are telling me they'll be some sort of catalyst for something about to happen.

As we were drinking away on ale, I noticed Flora's tail slowly swirls around Trace's leg. Her heat was getting the best of her, that's for sure. "Flora, would you stop that?" Trace asked.

"Well, sorry! It's not all that easy. I'm trying to control myself as best as I can." Flora stated.

"Yeah, but this is really not the right time. I have a reputation here, you know."