Kiss for love

After dinner, Rantaro slowly made his way upstairs. His sisters were too much, he just needed rest. He set his alarm for about 3 am, he wanted to get up early to make breakfast for his sisters, and get a little gift for Kiyo.

•●•Time Skip•●•

Rantaro woke up at 3:05 am, he walked down to the kitchen quietly to not wake his sisters. He began making some eggs and sausage that can be heated up for his sisters when they woke up. He wrote a little note to put on his door before he grabbed his things and left.

"Hey guys! I left earlier, there's breakfast in the fridge. I'll be back at the usual time! Love y'all ^^

-Big Bro Rantaro"

Rantaro stuck the note on his door and grabbed his jacket, wallet, and a tupperware with leftovers from last nights dinner. 'Maybe Kiyo likes chicken nuggets?' He thought to himself as he packed the food. Rantaro stuck his things in his bag and exited the house quietly, making his way over to a small corner shop.
"Hello, welcome to (enter store name cuz im unoriginal,) can I help you?" The cashier at the front asked politely. Rantaro shook his head, "I got it, thank you though" he smiled and walked down to the back of the store. He grabbed a few false seashells, fabric, scissors, super glue and a roll of strong twine. He walked back to the counter and paid for the items. "Have a nice rest of your day!" He said as he walked out the store.
The sun was coming up, Rantaro jogged to the beach excitedly, his bag boucing up and down, knocking at his back. He made it to the beach and saw Kiyo sitting on the sand waiting. "Hi Kiyo! I brought something for you!" He said happily, sitting next to him. Kiyo chirped curiously as Rantaro reached into his bag, "I know you liked that seashell mask sooo..," He pulled out the supplies he got from the store, laying them on the sand "I thought we could try and make a new one together!" He chuckled. Kiyo's eyes widened as he chirped happily, flopping his tail up and down.
Rantaro ripped open the packaging to the faux seashells and took out the biggest one...

It doesn't cover Kiyo's face at all..

"Awe shit..." Rantaro poured out the shells trying to find an even bigger one. "Taro?" Kiyo asked, the merman had been going through the others bag as he was looking for shells. Kiyo pulled out the tupperware with food. "Hun-hu-n...gri.. hungy?" He asked, "oh, I'm not hungry right now, but if you are you can eat!" He said calmly, still looking through the shells. Rantaro began gluing various large shells to the mask shaped fabric, then unraveling the twine. He heard a troubled squeak come from beside him, "Kiyo?" He turned.

...

Kiyo whined as his mask sat next to him. His tounge was stuck in the slightly opened container. "Tawoooooo!!" He whined, trying to pull the plastic away. Rantaro began laughing loudly. He fully opened the container, freeing Kiyo's tounge, "HAHHAHaHeeheheek-kiyo.." he huffed. "Kiyo if you needed heheh he-help you could've asked hehaH" he began giggling again. Kiyo whined and smacked Rantaro's legs softly with his tail. "Aww don't be upset~" he pouted in contrast to the teasing tone of his voice. Kiyo pouted and stretched the black mask back over his face. "Kiyoooo! Don't be upset, I'm sorry!" Rantaro pat Kiyo's head. The merman chirped in an aggravated tone, but leaned into Rantaro's patting nonetheless. "Taro no la-lah-laf.. laugh, Taro no laugh." He said turning away and crossing his arms. "Okay, I won't laugh" Rantaro pleaded.
"I need to do something Kiyo, look at me." Kiyo obliged, turning his head. Rantaro measured the twine around Kiyo's head. Kiyo looked up at Rantaro, causing him to blush. "Your eyes are really pretty Kiyo~" he smiled. Kiyo retracted his head, turning away. He whined and let out a small squeak. "Kiyo-" Rantaro was cut off by the twine slipping away. He smiled and set aside the twine. "You okay Kiyo?" He asked, brushing aside the long dark hair that covered Kiyo's face. "Taroooooo.." he whined, covering his entire face.
"Kiyooooo~" Rantaro mocked jokingly.

Where did all this confidence come from?

•●•Korekiyo's P.O.V.•●•

Taro is being such a tease! Ah.. I wish he would compliment me more, I wish I could compliment him more! Oh hell, I wish I could speak his language better. "Taro?" I ask, my face cooling down "Hm?" He hummed. "Taro love me?" I ask once again, turning fully to him. "Of course I do!" He answered smiling. I smile under the mask and pull myself up onto his lap. "I love Taro!" "I love you too Kiyo~" I nuzzle up against him. I truly do love hearing him say those words. Ah if I could speak he'd be hearing them nonstop, I giggle and lean up to grab that plastic thingy my tounge was stuck in. I don't like that plastic thing, its evil and difficult to open.
I hand the plastic demon to Taro, "you hungry Kiyo?" He asked, I nod. He smiled and picked up a piece of food. "Again, its a little cold.. sorry, but uhm.. these are nuggets from Wendy's.." he trailed. Nuggets? What an odd little word. I take off the mask, and Rantaro held the 'nugget' im front of my mouth. I bit down and smiled. It wasn't nearly as good as the 'spaghetti' but still very good! "Mmm, goo,,d" I mumble. Rantaro chuckled and leaned up straight to.. kiss my cheek..

I begin squeaking once again, I turn away, unable to leave his lap. He flushed and turned as well. We stayed in silence for a moment.. "Kiyo..?" I let out a chirp in response, "I'm sorry.." he apologized, "I was uhm.. uh.." he stuttered. Oh my.. "Taro, i-it oka-okay.." I huff, "I love Taro! Taro k-k-ks.. kis.. kiss! Taro kiss me, fo..for love!" ".. yeah" he relaxed, "I kissed you cuz I love ya Kiyo" he smiled, I have decided to have my own go. I adjust myself to be in to correct position, to kiss Rantaro, on his perfect, round.. beautiful lips...

a/n: ah yes, 10 chapters and the kiss finally came 👁👁 I feel like even this was to soon tho hshsbbs, the last few sentences sounded so weird to me but my dummy brain doesn't know how to fix it hshsbsn,, anyway, I hope you enjoyed, and thank you for reading! ^^