Pretty Everything!

"K-Kiyo holy shit" Rantaro said as the merman pulled away from the other. "Taro! Taro! I kiss for love for Taro!" Kiyo squawked. Rantaro giggled, trying to calm the Kiyo who was bouncing around. "Hey Kiyo?" Rantaro asked. Kiyo chirped in response, "Do you think we can find a way to sleep on the beach? I can bring a blanket to hide your tail if that would help.." Kiyo tilted his head, giving a confused chirp. The merman stayed silent for a moment while thinking. "Sl- slep.. sleep?" He asked. Rantaro nodded, "I sleep on he..her..here!" Kiyo said, pointing far out onto the ocean. "So probably no chance huh.. just wondering, cuz maybe we could have watched the sunset and like.." Rantaro paused. "Cuddled or something.." he mumbled to near inaudibility. Kiyo squeaked in response, repositioning once again to face Rantaro. "Y-you eys.. eyes are pr.. prew.. pre-pretty"  Kiyo said, staring into Rantaro's emerald green eyes.
     "Yours are way prettier~" Rantaro smiled, placimg a small kiss on Kiyo's masked cheek. "N-no! Yous!" Kiyo whined. Rantaro chuckled, playing with the ends of Kiyo's long dark hair. "Your hair is beautiful~" Rantaro smiled. Kiyo tried to stutter out another compliment, "y-you.. you pretty" "you're prettier~" Rantaro continued playing with the mermans hair. This back and forth soon became an argument.
     "You're prettier Kiyo! You have gorgeous hair, beautiful eyes, and you're just so fucking elegant!"
     "Taro prettier! Pretty eyes, pretty har.. hair, pretty bodi.. body! Pretty evry.. everyting.. everything! Pretty everything!"
     This argument continued for about 7 minutes, leaving with the conclusion... Rantaro was the prettiest. The human boy couldn't help but allow Kiyo to win the argument. Though he did still think otherwise.

a/n: okay hi! Really short chapter gshsh I wanted to get one out today but Im tired dhhs. There will be a longer one tomorrow though! Along with a new chapter for my new crack chatfic 👁👁