Hiding in the Bathroom (pt 2)

Rantaro woke up to pounding on his door, he stepped out of the bathroom and opened the bedroom door. He was greeted with his youngest sister. "Hi hi!" She said, hugging Rantaro's leg. "We made breakfast today! We made pancakes!" She said happily as she hopped around. Rantaro chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Thanks, I'll be down in a minute okay?" He smiled, sending his sister back downstairs. Rantaro walked back into the bathroom, seeing Kiyo still asleep. He chuckled, and quietly closed the door before going down for breakfast.
     "Hey Ranran!" "Hey big bro" "Hi hi!" He was bombarded with welcomes. "Hey guys," he waved as he grabbed a few pancakes. "I'm gonna eat upstairs, I'm still tired.." he lied as he made his way back to his room. Rantaro sat on the bathroom floor and ate his food, saving some for Kiyo. He looked at Kiyo, only his back was sticking out of the water, his tail fins were swaying slightly back and forth. Rantaro smiled, he cut a piece of pancake with his fork and waved it around, careful to not let it fall off the fork as he waited for Kiyo to wake up.

     Kiyo woke up and slowly lifted his head, stretching out. "Taro? Taro!" He chirped sleepily. "Hey Kiyo~" Rantaro sang, "I brought you some food" he presented the plate, one pancake sat on it. "There were two but, I got hungry.. sorry.." Rantaro looked down seemingly embarrassed. Kiyo giggled and took his mask from the floor, pulling it around his chin. Rantaro cut a piece of pancake and gave it to Kiyo. The merman ate the piece and smiled. "Than..k you Taro!" He said, leaning out of the tub. Rantaro nodded and continued feeding Kiyo.

     Three of the sisters went up into Rantaro's room. They looked around for him, "Ranran?" "Big brooo?"
     Rantaro stayed quiet in the bathroom, Kiyo ate quietly. They waited, until they heard a knock. "Ranran, you in there?" The voice was muffled by the locked door. "Uh- yeah! Im.. uh, getting in the shower- I'll be out in a few-" Rantaro lied. He heard the girls walk off. "Taro!" Kiyo squeaked, as he thought the girls finally left the room.

"Rantaro? Who is that?"