Hiding in the Bathroom (pt 1)

"Of course!" Rantaro smiled, he got up and closed the door. "Try not to be to loud okay?, my sisters are asleep." He sat back down. Kiyo nodded and tucked his tail into the tub, sitting with his hands crossed in a polite manner. Rantaro smiled and leant over the tub, pecking Kiyo's forehead. "I love you, Taro!" Kiyo chirped happily.
     Rantaro blushed, "I love you too, Kiyo." He began running his fingers through the mermans long hair. It was tangled, due to being in water but it was still very lovely to look at. Rantaro examined Kiyo closer, closer then before. He noticed that he had pale freckles covering his cheeks, and a few semi healed cuts along his arms and neck.. were those from his sister?

     Kiyo began squirming, trying to get comfortable enough to rest. "I know.. its small, I'm sorry.. the other bathroom has a bigger tub, but everyone goes in there instead of here sooo..." Rantaro trailed, he felt bad that Kiyo was so uncomfortable in the small tub.
     Kiyo squeaked, "I-it okay!" He tucked his long tail around his slender upper body, just barely fitting in the tub. "Are you sure? I could try and get you in the bigger one" Kiyo shook his head. "Cl..clos-closr.. closer to Taro!" He said happily, wanting to stay in the boys bathroom. Rantaro giggled and yawned, "Okay.. well, I'm gonna go to sleep. Do you want me to stay with you?" Rantaro asked. Kiyo nodded his head, leaning his chin on the edge of the tub.
     Rantaro nodded, "Ill be right back." He got up and went into his bedroom. He came back with a small heavy blanket, which he was wrapped in. Kiyo took off his mask and set it on the floor. He smiled and tucked his head back under water. "Goodnight Kiyo.. I love you~" Rantaro said before laying on the floor. "I love Taro!" Kiyo chirped, voice muffled from the water.