You're acting so weird. (pt 2)

•●•Rantaro's POV•●•

     I rushed out of Angie's house. I didn't want to leave Kiyo but.. my sisters do deserve an explanation.
     I made my way back home slowly. I start humming to myself as I approached my doorstep. "Shit... here we go." I opened the door. "Rantaro! Where the hell did you run off to!?" I was yelled at as soon as I entered the door. "Hey calm down! I was just.. taking Kiyo home.. so he wouldn't have to hear any arguments" I lie. My sister huffed, the other eleven watching silently. "I shouldn't have yelled at you when he was here but still! You've been acting like you're hiding something, you've never ever kept secrets from us big bro.." she frowned. I closed my eyes, "I know, and I'm sorry. It's just something really personal that I.. really don't want to tell anyone that doesn't already know." I admit. I wasn't lying.. entirely. I never wanted anyone but.. maybe Shuichi to know. Jeez..
     "Big bro? If somethings wrong you shouldn't keep it from us, uhm.. did Kiyo do something to you?" She asked. "Isn't he the one you said you had a crush on?" I heard another voice say. Soon the room erupted with questions and threats toward Kiyo. "I'll beat his ass if he hurt you RanRan!" "Yeah! He'll regret hurting you!" "Gimmie his address, I just wanna talk-" "GUYS!!" I yell over the twelve other voices,  "Kiyo didn't do anything to me! It does have something to do with him but it isn't anything bad!" The girls silenced, "so what happened?" I huffed.
     "Well.. I've been..trying to hide Kiyo from people." I look down. "What?" My sisters were understandably confused. "Kiyo.. isn't..uh human exactly.. he's.." I heard a noise. I reached into my pocket for my phone, seeing an incoming call from.. Angie?

a/n: hellooooo, this is probably going to be one of the last chapters D: I've had much less motivation to work on this so Im trying to wrap it up in a different way then I intended. But, maybe I'll continue with this au in some oneshots or something :)))