Chapter 4

*phone convo* (grey and liz) 

Grey:hello? is this Liz?

Liz: uhhmm.. yea.. who is this? 

Grey: this Greyson.. i met you 2 days ago at signing remember?

Liz: oh yeah! how could i forget you?

Grey: haha.. trust me i HAVENT forgotten you either. anyway... i called to ask if you wanted to hang out before i leave Singapore. so uhh.. wanna go out? later? sorry if its too soon.. its cause im leaving tomorrow.. 

Liz: SURE! i'd love to. where do you wanna meet?

Grey: i'll fetch you from your school, bring you to your house so that you can get changed and then i'll take you somewhere. 

Liz: where is somewhere?

Grey: haha! you'll see. i'll see you later!

Liz: ok! cant wait! BYE! :)

*end of convo* 

Liz's P.O.V

OMGC! i'm going out with GREYSON CHANCE later!! AHHH! 

*at lunch* 

"PARIS!!" i shouted across the cafeteria as i waved my hand at my bestfriend, signalling her to come sit with me. she noticed me and sat at my table. "OMG! girl, you'll NEVER believe what happened in math class today!!" i literally screamed at her face.. "HE CALLED!!" I said  in FANGIRL mode. "he asked me out!! were going "somewhere" later today.. he wont tell me where were going.." i explained further to Paris who was freaking out right now. "OMG!!! Grey and you look SOOO CUTE together!!" she exclaimed "what? were not even dating?!?!" i protested. "fine fine.. but youre gonna be.. soon enough.." she said with her signature smirk on her face.

we then ate our lunch fangirling about Greyson. 

*later that day*

Liz's P.O.V

As the bell rang, signalling the end of the last period, i hurried to the gate.. then i saw a shiny black car. i predicted that that was Greyson's car. i got a call from an unknown number again. when i picked up, it was him.

*convo*

L: hello? Greyson?

G: yes? LIz?

L: where are you? im waiting here at the gates.. there are alot of people so i think you should wait until their gone.. if you dont want to get mobbed.

G: nah! its cool.. im coming out of the car now. can you see me?

as he said this, a million screaming girls ran past me over to where he was. as he made his way to me, girls were asking him to sign their books and other stuff.. he signed some of them and when he reached me, he took my hand as our hands touched tingles ran through my body. "hey" he greeted me with an ADORABLE smile. "hey." i said back. he pulled me through the fans and i could feel cold stares from the girls around me. when we reached the car. he opened the door for me gesturing for me to go in first while saying "ladies first" in a very charming way and then winked.  that gave me butterflies~ when we both got into the car, the driver started driving off.. greyson waved goodbye to all the fans. there was an awkward silence for a while. but i broke it by saying, "soo.. how did you know which school im in?" i asked.. "im a STALKER" he said playfully then laughed.. his laugh was so PERFECT! i loved it. i gave the driver directions to my house and when we pulled over at the driveway, i invited Greyson in. We walked in and i told him to take a seat on the couch while i went to go change. i went upstairs to change.. i went back downstairs when i was done and Greyson complimented me on my looks. i blushed like mad. as we walked back to his car, i yelled "bye mom!" we were then on our way to "somewhere" i COULDNT wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: sooooo!!!! wat do u guys think of this one?? where do u want them to go??? hahaahah we'll see in the next chapter!!! thx 4 reading!! <3 u!!

xoxoxxoxox

aNgEliZ<3