Chapter 7

Greyson's P.O.V

after Liz left, i sat on my bed.. and thought.. i WANT to be with her.. but she deserves someone who will ALWAYS be by her side.. i travel alot cause of my job..and i dont want her to be alone.. i decided to send her a text.. 

*convo*

g: hey! can we hang out tomorrow? after school?

L: sure! what time is your flight?

g: midnight. dont worry. we still got lots of time to hang out tomorrow. ;)

L: haha yeaa.. kayy.. where do u wanna meet?

g: i'll fetch you just like today..

L: okkk!! c ya!! gnite xD

g: good night.. i love you<3

L: i love you too<3 

*end of convo* 

Liz's P.O.V

i put my phone on my bedside table, set my alarm and went straight to bed.. today was a long day! im sure tomorrow is gonna be just as or even longer! 

*the next morning* 

i got a few missed calls from Paris.. i checked the time and it was still 6:10am. 50 mins before my alarm goes off.. but i decided to get up earlier today.. so after i called Paris back, i went to take my bath and do all the usual girly stuff.. for today, i decided to wear a tight fitting,black and white sleeveless romper which had skulls all over them and paired them with some cute black boots. and for hair, i decided to leave my fringe down and tie the rest up into a high pony tail. i was very satisfied by my look.and went down to grab some breakfast and was out the door, heading to school. i was kinda early so i sat on the bench near the gate where Paris and i usually meet. i had nothing to do so i fiddled with my phone and other stuff' when my phone rang.. it was Grey.

*convo*

G: hey princess! gd morning:)

L: hey Grey! 

G: you sound happy today..

L: how can i not sound happy?? im talking to you..

G: aw! so where are you right now?

L: im in school waiting for Paris.

G: oh.. im in school too.

L: haha very funny Grey!

G: SERIOUSLY! turn around. 

*end of convo*

Liz's P.O.V 

i turned around and saw Grey at the gate with his body guards. "what are you doing here?" i asked as i walked over to him. "i come here to learn! dont you?" he replied playfully. "seriously.. what are you doing here? you might get mobbed." i said "aww!! lizzy is concered about greygrey!" he teased playfully "well i havent been to a normal school to study in a while and online school is REALLY boring so im gonna be your guest student for today and i already talked to the principal and stuff.. " he explained "OMG! grey thats awesome! but people will be treating you VERY differently. you know?" i warned him "yea i know.. but youre here.. and you dont treat me GREYSON CHANCE you treat me as grey. a regular guy. right?" he asked "yeahh.. can i see your timetable?" i asked "yea sure" he said as he handed me his timetable i read it and we were in the same class for... EVERYTHING!  "omg! grey, were in the same class for EVERYTHING!" i said in delight "well of course! i only get to spend 1 day in this school.. might as well spend it with the person i LOVE" he said and winked that made me blush.

not so long after that, Paris arrived i explained to her about Greyson and she was just as excited as i was. the bell went and Greyson and i headed to Math while Paris went for Science. as we walked in the classroom, holding hands, whispers filled the room and girls ran over to us screaming and asking for Greyson's autograph. when the teacher, Mr Smith came in the classroom, he told Greyson to introduce himself.. everything was going well.. when he was done,he went back to his seat which was next to me. and the lesson started. i dont think anyone was paying attention to the class.. all eyes were on me and Grey. it was awkward.. i excused myself to go to the washroom. and a girl followed me.. when i went out of the cubicle she whisper-shouted at me and said "OMGG!!! ARE YOU LIKE TOTALLY DATING GREYSON?!?!?!?!" i was startled but i replied and said, "umm.. im not exactly sure what we are yet.. you should ask him" i said nervously and quickly left the restroom..

*lunch time* 

Greyson's P.O.V

it felt good being back to a regular school.. but everyone couldnt take their eyes off me and Liz! that was really annoying! but i got used to it.. it was lunch time. Liz and i sat on a table, just the two of us.   "just now, during math, remember when i went to the restroom?" she asked "yea. why?" i replied "well a girl followed me and asked me wether we were 'officially dating' and i was like umm.. im not sure...you should ask Greyson.. so i guess what im trying to sa-" i cut her off by kissing her and the entire cafeteria gasped and looked at us. there were flashes and pictures were taken. "does that answer your question?" i asked with a flirty smile "yeahh.." she replied biting her lip. we were OFFICIALLY together. i was happy about that. but i had to leave and finish the tour. the thought of me leaving this country and leaving her behind broke my heart. i managed to push it to the back of my mind and focus on my last day with Liz first.  

*after school* 

Liz's P.O.V

we went into his car and headed to the mall.. we had our lunch there.. we walked around the mall and stopped by a magazine store.. i saw a certain magazine and saw the front cover was Grey and me kissing at the beach yesterday! i showed greyson the magazine and he said it was normal and the paparazzi will always do this and follow us around when we go out and stuff. so i put the magazine back and we went to Starbucks to grab a drink and continued walking around the mall.. "are you gonna come with me to the airport later?" greyson asked as we sat down at a bench at the park. "maybe.. i'll see.. but no promises" i explained.. 

we just sat on the bench for the rest of the day until we both had to go.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: dat was chapter 7 you guys!! hope u liked it!! thanks 4 readin!! and if ur wondering how Liz's outfit looks like cos i didnt  describe it enough 4 ya, heres da link! check it out! dis is wat she was wearin 4 dis chappie<3 

http://www.google.com/imgres?start=257&um=1&hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&biw=1280&bih=709&tbm=isch&tbnid=RE6dvVUc1xZa-M:&imgrefurl=http://stylishstarlets.blogspot.com/2012/05/casual-yet-cute.html&docid=KJt80Pmvcl_euM&imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1QtQEV8wNP8/T5-g4CE0AAI/AAAAAAAAU5A/ce5XAZcEPnY/s1600/Miley%252BCyrus%252B-%252BLeggy%252Bin%252BSkull%252BOutfit%252BIn%252BHollywood%252B-%252BApril%252B2012-08.jpg&w=650&h=971&ei=Q_WpUInOHM-trAf-ooDACw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=423&vpy=246&dur=8450&hovh=275&hovw=184&tx=113&ty=102&sig=113026647802136612076&page=7&tbnh=138&tbnw=90&ndsp=45&ved=1t:429,r:86,s:200,i:262

xoxxoxox

aNgElIz<3