Chapter 12

Liz's P.O.V

"do you see yourself, in 10 years, as Mrs Chance?" the interviewer asked me. i laughed and said, "well..i really dont know.. i mean.. 10 years. we dont know whats gonna happen, alot can change in 10 years. we might or might not be together by then. so.. yeahh" that was my SMART answer. after that, i just sat there while Greyson was being asked about his new album and stuff. 

*after the interview*

Liz's P.O.V

after the interview, i got a text from my mom saying me and her need to talk. so i called her in the car, on the way to the signing. 

*phone convo (Liz & Mom)*

M:hey sweetie, how are you doing there?

L: hey mom. im doing okay.. why?

M: your math teacher called. you have a big test next week. you HAVE to sit for it.

L:umm.. ok. but after the test do i get to go with Greyson again?

M: sure! if you want to. just make sure to be back in 3 days. you gotta study.

L: okay mom. see ya! bye!

*end of convo*

"what was that about?" Greyson asked "i have a BIG math test next week and i gotta get back home in 3 days so that i can study and take the test. but i'll probably be back with you by late next week." i explained. "oh. ok. we'll just stop there in the middle of promoting, drop you off and i can continue touring and after your test, you come catch up to where ever i will be by then. kay?" greyson said. i agreed with the plan. i was gonna be leaving that night. 

*that night at the airport*

"So.. all of you are coming with me??" i questioned "yea..  lets go! were gonna board in 30 minutes!" greyson said. 

Liz's P.O.V.

we made our way to the private plane that greyson booked for us. when we arrived in California, we went to my house where all of us stayed. Greyson and his crew were leaving the next morning so they needed a place to stay overnight i offered my place so thats where all of them stayed for the night. the next morning, i sent greyson and his crew to the airport.. "i'll miss you." greyson said before kissing my lips. "aww. i'll miss you too" i said, "i'll see you after your test babe.. bye! i love you!" he said as he waved goodbye. after that, i went home and started studying. 

*the next day, LIz goes back to school*

 "hey!! where have you been??" Paris asked me "i've been touring with Greyson.." i answered  "OMG!! TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT!" she literally screamed in my ear. i told her everything about the interview and stuff. its gonna air in California next week, so nobody got to watch it yet. but me dating Greyson was no secret. everyone knew about it. alot of girls in school asked me if he's a good kisser. and im like uhh... yeaa... i guess.. haha. 

*after school Liz's P.O.V.*

School today was okay. i guess.. alot of people asked me about Greyson and stuff.. when i got home, i studied ALOT then Grey and i skyped. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: soo... chapter 12 is up!! YAYY!! look out 4 the next one... its gonna get exciting!! *dramatic music* hahaha thx for reading!

xoxoxoxx

aNgElIz<3