Chapter 5

*in the car*

Liz's P.O.V

"Put this on" Greyson instructed, handing me a blindfold. i took it and put it on. As the car stopped, heard him opening the door and telling me to go out. it was very quiet  and windy. he took my hand and guided me. i took out my blind fold and saw that he had brought me to the beach. think it was a private one as there wasnt anyone else. he gripped my hand tighter and ran towards the water, pulling me with him. i tried to loosen his girp, but it was too tight so i ran with him. when we reached the shore, he splashed me with water playfully. i splashed him back...and soon enough, we were drenched.after that, we sat on the sand,still soaking wet and watched the beautiful sunset as we ate Subway sandwiches. we talked alot, exchanged numbers and twitter accounts and took lots of photos. there was a point where we had nothing to talk about and i just looked up to the sky admiring the clouds and pretty stuff.. then i noticed he was staring at me.. "yes?" i asked "is there a problem?" "nahh.. " he answered in a charming tone "why were you staring at me?" i asked abit confused.. there was a long pause..

Greyson's P.O.V

She asked me why i was staring at her.. i wanted to tell her the truth.. that i had feelings for her.. that she was special to me.. that whenever we were together, i felt something i never felt before.. "Liz.." i started.. "I love you." i just said it like that. no hiding anymore.. she didnt say anything at first. her eyes just wide open.. then she broke the silence by laughing. "what?? pfftt cmon.. nice one! but that didnt work! hahaha!" she said as she nudged me.

Liz's P.O.V

When he said I LOVE YOU , my immediate response was i love you too.. but before i could say anything.. he leaned in and next thing i know, he kissed me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: heyyy!!! sooo... wat do u think?!?!?! grey finally makes a move!!! YAYY!!! r they official? will their relationship be public?? well.. you've gotta keep readin 2 find out!! sorry if dis chapter is kinda short.. but yeaa. .thanks 4 readin! :))

xoxoxoxo

AnGeLiZ<3